Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
sharkking995

game randomly stops responding

17 comments in this topic

Members
40 posts
1,843 battles

the game randomly stops responding for no reason, it happens while the port is loading, match is loading, battle ends, or even when I launched a scouting plane. the only thing I can say about my computer is that its one for a bank(its the one my mom has) and is a potato.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

First I would advise you check game integrity, if that doesn't fix it, try looking through the folders manually like the preferences folder for any lapse, I had the root statement missing once in preferences.

It would be optimal to uninstall and reinstall also if nothing works at all.

Members
40 posts
1,843 battles
1 hour ago, Silver_kun said:

First I would advise you check game integrity, if that doesn't fix it, try looking through the folders manually like the preferences folder for any lapse, I had the root statement missing once in preferences.

It would be optimal to uninstall and reinstall also if nothing works at all.

the integrity did not work and I'm afraid ill [edited] up the files, and the last time I did try to uninstall the game I almost [edited] up downloading it

[H-W-C]
Members
1,258 posts
3,306 battles

I'm using the old launcher, it works fine for me. Just make sure you uninstall the Game Center first or it'll still install WoWS into it.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
8 hours ago, sharkking995 said:

but what does it do, what does it do? like changing the graphics?

No, the game center is in beta and is more of a platform for all Wargaming titles, You can have the same graphics in the original launcher I believe.

I used to use Game center but got tired of it not loading up the game every next update so got back the old launcher.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
4 minutes ago, sharkking995 said:

ok so how do I get the old launcher?

I think you need to go to the NA site, then go to "Game" tab and after that select download. I have a copy and I would have given it to you but It is too large to post as I have a low Max total size for media currently.:Smile_sceptic:

Sign in to follow this