Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ComradeKino

Clan Battles for next season (NA)

11 comments in this topic

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
40 posts
10,303 battles

Hey guys I don't know about you but having NA Clan Battles only on Eastern time zone nights is hurting participation for most clans. I have friends in other clans and they say that anyone west coast or pacific (Hawaii, Canada) can't come on. I am also hoping that we get a little bit more time overall to play - it is time for many people to eat or study... I feel like Friday nights too would be better than Saturday because most people have real plans on Saturday nights. What do you guys think? I really hope that WG at least has some kind of feedback thing.

Edited by ComradeKino

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

That's a nice idea, you should post it in feedback to pigeon of war in pigeons nest.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

Here is the link to the thread:

[5D]
Members
2,208 posts
13,930 battles

Really people on the west coast can't play? 1/2 of my clan's team for clan battles is from California and they are on each day. Hell we even have an Australian on during the weekends.

So while some clans may have issues please don't speak for all of us.

[SALVO]
Members
16,618 posts
17,268 battles

Sneaky, the hours are rather limiting for people on the West Coast.  I'm not saying that West Coast people can't play, just that it's more difficult for them to do so.

[5D]
Members
2,208 posts
13,930 battles

I'm aware of what time it is on the west coast as I have family there. I don't know how my group is always able to make it but they do.

If they make it any later then they lose the east coast population since it already ends at 11 PM. So which is the lesser of two evils for WG? Apparently the west coast based on their data.

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
40 posts
10,303 battles

I think just a balance on each day, or a split of 2-3 hours at a time, or just a longer period would be good. Like say one day more west coast friendly time-wise, one day more east coast-friendly time wise... etc.,

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles
3 hours ago, 1SneakyDevil said:

Really people on the west coast can't play? 1/2 of my clan's team for clan battles is from California and they are on each day. Hell we even have an Australian on during the weekends.

So while some clans may have issues please don't speak for all of us.

What he means is people that work 9-6 can't play.  That's getting home around 7pm and maybe if you rush right to the computer you can get 2-3 games in.

People in school on the west coast aren't affected.

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,694 battles

Vegas is Pacific time and if I had to commute I wouldn't be able to get on at 5. But I work from home so CW surprisingly works for me up till about 7 when the better half gets home. Would be nice if they did a large Saturday afternoon window for folks who would rather free up their Sat nights. 

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,219 battles

I don't think pushing it back an hour is great, as 8 is a perfectly reasonable east coast start time. But I think they should throw another hour onto the back end of it. Gives the westies an extra hour to work with.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this