You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Gojira420

Big Black Friday Ship Sale

27 comments in this topic

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
249 posts
6,968 battles

No Fujin, Kamikaze, Gremmy, Imp. Nicola....No Graf Zeppelin, or T61.  Surprising.  It’s not like I expected the Kitakami to be for sale....  Hopefully some of the ships not for sale on Friday will be available in the Christmas boxes again.

[O_O]
Members
4,338 posts
9,309 battles

WG has stated they will not sell the Kamikaze sisters, Gremyaschy, Imperator Nikolai, Belfast, Koenig Albert or Kutuzov again.

Special crates and contest rewards are your only chances to get these ships from now on.

[WAIFU]
Beta Testers
1,954 posts
3,551 battles

The graf will likely be for regular sale once it's balancing is done or once the cv re balance occurs

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
249 posts
6,968 battles

I hear what you’re saying.  You just never know.  WG states all kinds of things...all the time.  Sometimes they stick by what they say, sometimes they don’t.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
12 minutes ago, Gojira420 said:

Hopefully some of the ships not for sale on Friday will be available in the Christmas boxes again.

Yeah but I suspect it won't be so easy to get some from the Santa Crates.

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
249 posts
6,968 battles

The crates weren’t too expensive last year...but I definitely had a run in with Murphy’s Law.  Had to watch way too many videos of people opening awesome rewards, while I seemed to just get a lot of AA flags and free exp.  hopefully we’ll all have better luck this year!

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

You must know those of us possessing such ships are of course delighted in their absence. It's a real snob job I know... but you can always hold out hope for the Gift Boxes. 

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
4 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

Useless sale. Maybe Monday?

Not completely you can get separate ships at discount like Atlanta.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
Just now, Seadog_Supreme said:

They're part of an expensive bundle. No thanks.

Oh yeah.... My bad, forgot about that. :Smile_hiding:

[RIPQP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles
58 minutes ago, Gojira420 said:

No Fujin, Kamikaze, Gremmy, Imp. Nicola....No Graf Zeppelin, or T61.  Surprising.  It’s not like I expected the Kitakami to be for sale....  Hopefully some of the ships not for sale on Friday will be available in the Christmas boxes again.

Its done on purpose, so that way when christmas crates come out, people will have something to aim for.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
Just now, Pata1985 said:

Its done on purpose, so that way when christmas crates come out, people will have something to aim for.

Conspiracy theory?

[RIPQP]
Members
1,019 posts
8,386 battles
1 minute ago, Silver_kun said:

Conspiracy theory?

No lol, it was done that way last year :cap_haloween: atleast with Gremy and Imp Niko.

Edited by Pata1985

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
2 minutes ago, Pata1985 said:

No lol, it was done that way last year :cap_haloween: atleast with Gremy and Imp Niko.

I see, didn't know that :p.

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
249 posts
6,968 battles
19 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

You must know those of us possessing such ships are of course delighted in their absence. It's a real snob job I know... but you can always hold out hope for the Gift Boxes. 

I’m happy with the ships I have, too.  But,  I’ll always open the ole’ wallet for something special. I was hoping for something really unique in the Friday sale.

[ZNAVY]
[ZNAVY]
Members
249 posts
6,968 battles
9 minutes ago, Pata1985 said:

Yeah...just like last year.  Hopefully the Christmas boxes will have some of the premium equipment as well. *fingers crossed*

[NOOOB]
Members
1,441 posts
12,097 battles

Will see if there is anything on Monday, because Black Friday sale left much to be desired.  May be true that the santa crates may be the way to go this year

[PC]
Members
1,866 posts
18 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Will see if there is anything on Monday, because Black Friday sale left much to be desired.  May be true that the santa crates may be the way to go this year

More expensive ship bundles would be my guess.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
2 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

More expensive ship bundles would be my guess.

Nah, they won't do that, it's all about the santa crates.:cap_happy:

Unless they don't implement Santa crates....:cap_old:

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,699 posts
10,043 battles
1 hour ago, Hanger_18 said:

The graf will likely be for regular sale once it's balancing is done or once the cv re balance occurs

When it's balanced, then a 3 month 'exclusivity period' for the people who bought her in the first place.

So GZ will be around for sale by maybe late February or March - not bad for an August release.

Spoiler

This would follow the steps below:

1. Starting from now we will remove the ship from sales.

2. All owners of GZ will be invited to provide feedback about her and to communicate with the dev team alongside with community contributors, super testers and WG employees in a special Facebook group created specifically for this purpose. This could take a while, as we believe there will be different options to try out, while it will also be the first time we try something like this. We hope that together we can get it right and make Graf Zeppelin great again.

3. After the balancing process is over and the finalized version of the ship goes live there will be an exclusivity period of 3 months. This means that GZ will not go on sale during this time and will only be available for these original owners.

4. We will also create a custom permanent camouflage for GZ, which will only be available for players who bought the original ship. Players will also be invited to take part in the creative process to figure out what this camouflage will look like.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/85694-graf-zeppelin-update-from-developers/?page=1

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,124 posts
5,877 battles
1 hour ago, Gojira420 said:

The crates weren’t too expensive last year...but I definitely had a run in with Murphy’s Law.  Had to watch way too many videos of people opening awesome rewards, while I seemed to just get a lot of AA flags and free exp.  hopefully we’ll all have better luck this year!

Did you watch the Famous Flamu video? Guarantee success!

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,238 battles

I passed. Not interested in all these national premium ship packages.