You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AlcatrazNC

Still not fixed...

5 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
1,732 posts
8,284 battles

HI

Since update 6.X, I don't really remember , my game freeze when a ship a spotted on the screen. Each time a ship is spotted, my game freeze for 2-3 sec . First the bug happened like once every 20 game but recently it happens during each game. It become really annoying to play DD (especially IJN DD), each time I spot a DD my game freeze and when i can control my ship i'm already spotted and gun down by ennemi / eat stupid torps. First a though it was my PC that had some issue but a friend of mine also has this issue.

When a ship is spotted on the minimap, the game doesn't freeze but once you close the distance and the ship can appear on the screen it will automatically freeze for 3 sec .

Ah yes I also had another bug. Sometime my main gun shoot for no reason. I have to left clik to "fix" it.  I think the game "locked" the left clik information and keep shooting even without touching the mouse. This glitch almost killed me .

[PVE]
Members
9,792 posts
7,478 battles
20 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

HI

Since update 6.X, I don't really remember , my game freeze when a ship a spotted on the screen. Each time a ship is spotted, my game freeze for 2-3 sec . First the bug happened like once every 20 game but recently it happens during each game. It become really annoying to play DD (especially IJN DD), each time I spot a DD my game freeze and when i can control my ship i'm already spotted and gun down by ennemi / eat stupid torps. First a though it was my PC that had some issue but a friend of mine also has this issue.

When a ship is spotted on the minimap, the game doesn't freeze but once you close the distance and the ship can appear on the screen it will automatically freeze for 3 sec .

Ah yes I also had another bug. Sometime my main gun shoot for no reason. I have to left clik to "fix" it.  I think the game "locked" the left clik information and keep shooting even without touching the mouse. This glitch almost killed me .

Enable replays. Collect a few of them as close together as you can to show support the issue. If it is reoccurring, having multiple replays and explicitly stating it is a reoccurring issue in the support tkt should help.

How to enable replays. You have to do it after each patch.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/517

[SYN]
Members
14,456 posts
10,465 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Enable replays. Collect a few of them as close together as you can to show support the issue. If it is reoccurring, having multiple replays and explicitly stating it is a reoccurring issue in the support tkt should help.

such things might not show up on the replay, since it is more like a file loading problem with the computer

It is better to record the game live.

[WOLFB]
Members
1,732 posts
8,284 battles

I watched few replay but the freeze did not appeared. 

The best thing I can do is probably recording a live game but some might say it's just a recording bug because X reason. 

Members
3,471 posts
6,176 battles
2 hours ago, Kizarvexis said:

It has been a number of large patches ago that the Preferences file is not cleared - as such it has been a long time since a large patch broke replays.  Only time it has to be re-enabled is when it is uninstalled and then reinstalled.