Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Pacifism

8 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,941 posts

Quite often the biggest issue I see in game are people with high tier ships camping the base and when confronted by a fighter they run or hide behind other player's ship's last night I watched a high tier Battleship hide behind a friend's carrier,  And quite often it's player's who bought a high level premium ship,   The second issue are people firing at allies,   The player whose ship I underlined in red is a case in point  he/she came up behind me and fired at close range into my Pensacola and not a minute later fired at someone else

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[BUNNY]
[BUNNY]
Members
1,873 posts
8,689 battles
6 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Quite often the biggest issue I see in game are people with high tier ships camping the base and when confronted by a fighter they run or hide behind other player's ship's last night I watched a high tier Battleship hide behind a friend's carrier,  And quite often it's player's who bought a high level premium ship,   The second issue are people firing at allies,   The player whose ship I underlined in red is a case in point  he/she came up behind me and fired at close range into my Pensacola and not a minute later fired at someone else

Just so ya know, name and shame is against forum rules. You are best off removing the image entirely or altering it so the player's name is illegible. 

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
6 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

As far as the person shooting you and others have everyone report the individual.  As far as campers you are gonna have that from time to time, or no one covering one flank, and the list goes on.  All you can do is make the best of it and move on to the next battle, hoping it will be better than the last, otherwise we wouldn't play this silly game would we?:cap_haloween:

Beta Testers
1,299 posts
3,583 battles

I have been seeing a lot of this lately except in my case it has been some players with normal tier 8 battleships camping in the back of the map while I go in and try to brawl with my Tirpitz with cruisers and dd's supporting me. I am always in the support of tactical gameplay,but world of warships battles tend to fall apart when players don't work together and camp. Sometimes I wish I did join a clan something casual at least.

• Cool 1

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,941 posts
5 hours ago, Kingfishercritic said:

Just so ya know, name and shame is against forum rules. You are best off removing the image entirely or altering it so the player's name is illegible. 

Actually the name WAS illegible however I removed it

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
294 posts
3,771 battles
10 hours ago, knice_destroyer said:

As far as the person shooting you and others have everyone report the individual.  As far as campers you are gonna have that from time to time, or no one covering one flank, and the list goes on.  All you can do is make the best of it and move on to the next battle, hoping it will be better than the last, otherwise we wouldn't play this silly game would we?:cap_haloween:

Frankly I don't expect anything else from 12 strangers thrown together for the first time, many simply look out for themselves and aren't strong on cooperation.  I agree with you about the deliberate team-killers, report them and move on.  

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
1,941 posts

3 hours ago, CAPT_Rob said:

Frankly I don't expect anything else from 12 strangers thrown together for the first time, many simply look out for themselves and aren't strong on cooperation.  I agree with you about the deliberate team-killers, report them and move on.  

Good Luck on that   :-/  with everything you have to show...........................And then you have to find the right venue to report it  and  WG'S  Inc  doesn't make that easy   =^oo^=

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I have reported TK's till my fingers bleed. I have seen in battles the same players whom I reported. Yes they  might have received a penalty from WG But I will never know. WG has this insane rule of privacy. {Russian Bias?} American Justice?} I still report the TK'ers but the results are never revealed. I truly believe Chat bans are handed out like Halloween Candy { I Never have been but many Forumites have said they have} Yes When witness to a TK, Please if you use the replay system send in a report/replay. This is the only way to teach everyone it ain't "Cool" "Funny" or "right when retaliatory" 

]

Sign in to follow this