You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Cynder_TheDragon

so Im really curious Wargaming Development Team

9 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
357 battles

So im actually curious and this is just popping into my mind , Would World of warships eventually get Marks of Excellence Like world of tanks? I mean just have it laid out as the same for warships but being a lot harder to achieve , I don't know how I really want to put this in as a interesting Detailed Idea , But I mean I have the Tier 5 New York I think its called on my account , I personally haven't played warships in some time cause of getting a Skorpion G in world of tanks , what i'm trying to say is: I Really like the New York and sometimes I Feel Like I want some kind of mark to show on that ship That I really Enjoy playing the Battleship so I hope the Dev Team see's this post and I want to know other Players Thoughts and Opinions on this Topic

[_ARP_]
[_ARP_]
Supertester, Supertest Coordinator
11,944 posts
3,863 battles

Fairly certain this question got asked a while ago and the answer was something along the lines of "We could, but they would be too small for other players to notice"

[CIAO]
Members
819 posts
5,310 battles
46 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

A better question: How will the implment something like MoE!

Colors on the top of a ship's turrets. Golden anchors (Like in the modern US). Lines on funnel (Like WW2 IJN). There are countless possibilities. 

[BORK]
[BORK]
Supertester
253 posts
4,726 battles

They could also give you a premium camo that gets better as you get more marks. Like for example they give the north Carolina a camo that looks like the normal permanent camo but with a star. Then you earn the next one and it's replaced with to same camo but with two stars, and maybe some slight addition to he perks over the first.

Edited by Doors_The_Dwarf

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
18 hours ago, WackyMan157 said:

Colors on the top of a ship's turrets. Golden anchors (Like in the modern US). Lines on funnel (Like WW2 IJN). There are countless possibilities. 

Those are nice ideas.

1,542 posts
26 battles

I like this idea! Be nice to change the color of the ship turrets or something else a bit more obvious so we can show off a bit!