Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Judge_Doom

Green...Red...Pink....ORANGE! WHAT?!?

17 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,715 battles

So....we all know why it is and what it is when a player is 'PINK', today in battle had two players on the team that were Pink, at the end of battle one of them turned 'Dark Orange', what the heck does that mean?  Anyone?  Never seen that happen before.

Edited by Judge_Doom

Members
4,461 posts
6,195 battles
3 minutes ago, Judge_Doom said:

So....we all know why it is and what it is when a player is 'PINK', today in battle had two players on the team that were Pink, at the end of battle one of them turned 'Dark Orange', what the heck does that mean?  Anyone?  Never seen that happen before.

Means little or nothing.....usually.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,224 posts
8,427 battles

Take a screencap? I've never seen that before.

[HINON]
Members
8,854 posts

The colors on the results screen or panel are what  clan war league they are in. It's all color coded.

• Cool 3

[FOXEH]
Members
3,321 posts
11,873 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

The colors on the results screen or panel are what  clan war league they are in. It's all color coded.

^^This

[SYN]
Members
245 posts
9,636 battles

Clan [tag] Rank Color Codes -   Squall - Red

Gale -  Silver

Storm - Yellow

Typhoon - Green

Edited by 05Chopp
  • Cool 1

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
753 posts
6,867 battles
51 minutes ago, 05Chopp said:

Clan Rank Color Codes -   Squall - Red

Gale -  Silver

Storm - Yellow

Typhoon - Green

Good to know...

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,715 battles
2 hours ago, Znayut said:

Imminent suspension for them?

That was what I was thinking, I mean when you are Pink and are still Pink, that what you at the end of the battle, but to start out as a Pink and then turn Orange/Dark Orange at the end and it apparently does not match up to the clan league/rank color codes, its gotta mean something else and I suspect its not good.

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,715 battles
40 minutes ago, DESRON10 said:

Perhaps the Pinky joined a division? Hard to tell without a screencap.

Wish I had one, it caught me so off guard I had a total brain freeze about it...keep going back to they must have gotten into more trouble than they started the battle with, was already Pink, I remember they got notified in chat about causing damage to another team member a couple of times and then was Orange at the end of battle and they were also dead at the end ,for how long, no idea.  Oh well, its a mystery.

[LEAK]
Supertester
1,686 posts
209 battles
8 hours ago, 05Chopp said:

Clan Rank Color Codes -   Squall - Red

Gale -  Silver

Storm - Yellow

Typhoon - Green

That is clan tags, not names.

And with that in mind...

9 hours ago, Judge_Doom said:

Are you sure you're looking the name and not the clan tag?

Brown/orange IGNs (not clan tags) in the team list mean that the user had been caught for using illegal mods.

edit: Found the WG source on this

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/15341-important-actions-against-exploitation-of-client-mods-cheats/

Do note, that this is very old info and I've no idea if the same procedure applies now or in NA.

Edited by amade

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,715 battles
10 hours ago, amade said:

That is clan tags, not names.

And with that in mind...

Are you sure you're looking the name and not the clan tag?

Brown/orange IGNs (not clan tags) in the team list mean that the user had been caught for using illegal mods.

edit: Found the WG source on this

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/topic/15341-important-actions-against-exploitation-of-client-mods-cheats/

Do note, that this is very old info and I've no idea if the same procedure applies now or in NA.

Thanks for the link, nice to see that WG decided to follow what many had said they wanted as far as making them visible to the community, nothing like being shamed in front of your peers.

As to the color of the player, as I stated earlier the player started out as a typical 'PINK' by the end of the battle the players color had changed from 'PINK' to what to me appeared as a dark Orange, it could have been a brown, there was no clan tag that I remember seeing.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I read somewhere that the Asian Server  Had Brown penalty for cheating , However RU EU &NA do not. From what I have read this in Asian Server has been halted as well.                                                                          

[SYN]
Members
245 posts
9,636 battles
1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I read somewhere that the Asian Server  Had Brown penalty for cheating , However RU EU &NA do not. From what I have read this in Asian Server has been halted as well.                                                                          

That mechanic is no longer in use..or we would ALL know about it - I think it would be all over the forum (unless we have no cheaters?)

20 hours ago, Judge_Doom said:

That was what I was thinking, I mean when you are Pink and are still Pink, that what you at the end of the battle, but to start out as a Pink and then turn Orange/Dark Orange at the end and it apparently does not match up to the clan league/rank color codes, its gotta mean something else and I suspect its not good.

The "red" clan tag looks orange - that's probably what you saw -

[PSP]
Members
6,043 posts
8,585 battles
34 minutes ago, 05Chopp said:

The "red" clan tag looks orange - that's probably what you saw -

This is the correct answer, I think. I've been seeing lots "orange" clan tags lately. 

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,715 battles

Okay....I see now what you all are talking about with the clan tags being Orange, seen it again twice today....now with what I saw the other day, I'm thinking the tag (don't really remember seeing one) was obscured by the fact that the player was PINK, so at the end of the battle maybe the tag took over as being the predominant color (Orange) but because the player was already PINK, it showed the Tag, the players user name, everything as Orange....just guessing of course.

Thanks to everyone for the replies and help trying to figure this one out, without a clear cut explanation from WG, it will remain a partial mystery.

:Smile_Default:

Sign in to follow this