You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IcyThor

How can I have 2 ships already in battle?

11 comments in this topic

[DONUT]
Members
413 posts
5,121 battles

The game is telling me that 2 of my DD are already in battle and I have to choose another ship.  The game will not allow us to play 2 ships at once so its impossible.  I closed the game and reopened.  That didn't work.  I closed the game, rebooted my laptop and have the same problem.  I need the DDs to get torpedo hits for Pan Asia.  For now the game is useless to me. 

It does no good to report this to support.  They always reply there is nothing wrong with the game or their equipment.  If any of you can contact the Russian team please tell them. 

Icy

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,742 posts
7,373 battles

The ship stays in battle until the battle is over. That you are done with the battle doesn't matter, the battle has to be ended.

**It's odd that you don't know this, after 4k battles.

Edited by TheKrimzonDemon

Members
821 posts
3,887 battles
15 minutes ago, IcyThor said:

The game is telling me that 2 of my DD are already in battle and I have to choose another ship.  The game will not allow us to play 2 ships at once so its impossible.  I closed the game and reopened.  That didn't work.  I closed the game, rebooted my laptop and have the same problem.  I need the DDs to get torpedo hits for Pan Asia.  For now the game is useless to me. 

It does no good to report this to support.  They always reply there is nothing wrong with the game or their equipment.  If any of you can contact the Russian team please tell them. 

Icy

I had that happen once(ship locked in a battle might have been for  12 -18 hours)  and it reset when the day changed,( When I logged in the next day, it was fixed). if that don't fix it send in a ticket.

Edited by Strachwitz666
  • Cool 1

[DONUT]
Members
413 posts
5,121 battles
12 minutes ago, Strachwitz666 said:

I had that happen once(ship locked in a battle might have been for  12 -18 hours)  and it reset when the day changed,( When I logged in the next day, it was fixed). if that don't fix it send in a ticket.

Thx for the info. 

[DONUT]
Members
413 posts
5,121 battles
31 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

The ship stays in battle until the battle is over. That you are done with the battle doesn't matter, the battle has to be ended.

**It's odd that you don't know this, after 4k battles.

26 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Has it been over 20 min?

It has been several hours since the battles should have ended but the game software thinks both are still in battle.  Even after 4k battles this games teaches me new lessons about glitches on a regular basis. 

Edited by IcyThor
Add info

[DONUT]
Members
413 posts
5,121 battles

It is now 3 ships that are in battle.  The battle freezes, I have to close the game and when I return the ship is in limbo.  This is not a whine.  I hope that someone in Russia reads the forums and sees the problems that we have. 

[TF16B]
Members
8,063 posts
16,998 battles
1 hour ago, IcyThor said:

The game is telling me that 2 of my DD are already in battle and I have to choose another ship.

Don't worry, it happens if you jump into another ship and die really fast.

There was someone being silly a few month back; they jumped into thier ARP Myoko's, yolo'd, then jumped into the next one and yolo'd again, just to see how many they could get locked in battle... I believe they had all four (ARP Myoko, Ashigara, Nachi, and Haguro,) all locked in battle briefly before one finally dropped back out...

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,226 battles

What is the record of ships in play at one time, I wonder? Just how many?

Anyone know if some joker has tried to find out?

You'd have to be dying fast & with DDs, most likely.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,711 posts
11,332 battles
1 hour ago, IcyThor said:

It has been several hours since the battles should have ended but the game software thinks both are still in battle.  Even after 4k battles this games teaches me new lessons about glitches on a regular basis. 

I seem to remember this being a problem others were having a while back. Unfortunately I don't recall the fix, have to tried checking the game integrity? If you search the forum enough you should find others (and hopefully their solution) with the same issue in the past.

[DONUT]
Members
413 posts
5,121 battles

Either the ships gods smiled on me or someone reading this forum got a server reset.  I now have only 1 ship locked in battle.  I got a DD back, finished the credits and torps missions. 

Whenever I get sunk early in a battle I hang around.  I spot for my team using chat.  I watch how others play and learn.  I never try to jump into another battle until one is actually finished. 

Thanks everyone for your input.  We have the best forum gals and guys on the net.