Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
h9k_a

PT 0.6.14 Operations Season 2

10 comments in this topic

[WOLF5]
Members
439 posts
18,160 battles

First round was too easy with the bug with the Raptor group not spawning, but I think the difficulty has been turned up just a bit too much for the second round of PT. AA is such that CV's are out of strike aircraft before the Raptor wave. 

However, my primary gripe is the rewards, specifically the one for 4 stars. 10,000 FXP and 17,000 Elite Exp. Previous operations gave a 10 point captain (which is 183,000 commander exp). I understand that WG may think that a 10 pointer was too much, but an 85% reduction is way too much unless these are repeatable once per day, especially since it's now T-VII instead of T-VI. 

[IXM]
Members
178 posts
4,035 battles

10k FXP and 17k Elite XP per day? Damn, but that's too much. I would settle for that weekly, though.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,220 posts
8,387 battles

I would actually prefer it if they gave a lesser reward every time, rather than a larger reward only on the first time.

Like 1000 FXP for each star you get every time sounds pretty good. 

[IXM]
Members
178 posts
4,035 battles
2 hours ago, pikohan said:

I would actually prefer it if they gave a lesser reward every time, rather than a larger reward only on the first time.

Like 1000 FXP for each star you get every time sounds pretty good. 

That's still too much. 5k FXP for a five-starred op every time? On top of already fairly good rewards? Too much. 1k for 5-stars, that might be reasonable.

[WOLF5]
Members
439 posts
18,160 battles
3 hours ago, Aessaya said:

10k FXP and 17k Elite XP per day? Damn, but that's too much. I would settle for that weekly, though.

But remember, operations only hang around for a week. So make the award only for the first 7 times. 7 x 27k = 189k. That would be just slightly more than the 183k  that's required to get a 10 point captain. 

[IXM]
Members
178 posts
4,035 battles
On 11/25/2017 at 6:43 AM, h9k_a said:

But remember, operations only hang around for a week. So make the award only for the first 7 times. 7 x 27k = 189k. That would be just slightly more than the 183k  that's required to get a 10 point captain. 

For a week until they come back later in the rotation and then hang around for another week, and then again, and again, and again...

[WOLF5]
Members
439 posts
18,160 battles
On 11/25/2017 at 9:32 AM, RipNuN2 said:

The rewards in regular xp and credits are already pretty good for repeating ops.

They are, but the 4 star reward went from a 10 point captain (worth 183k commander xp) to 27k commander/free xp. That's an 85% decrease when the op went from T-VI to T-VII. 

[HINON]
Members
8,799 posts
8 hours ago, h9k_a said:

They are, but the 4 star reward went from a 10 point captain (worth 183k commander xp) to 27k commander/free xp. That's an 85% decrease when the op went from T-VI to T-VII. 

They designed the first OPS to give new players a leg up with a 10 pt captain. It's a bit unrealistic to expect all future ops to reward another. I wouldnt be surprised though to see a future op reward a 10 PT captain for a new nation once it has a line to go up like say the Italians.

[WOLF5]
Members
439 posts
18,160 battles

Well the PADD line gets released at the same time so one would think they would do that one to encourage play,

Sign in to follow this