You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
buzz_358

email with 2 accounts

10 comments in this topic

[TSTOP]
Members
7 posts
2,567 battles

I have 2 accounts with the same email address ,however it will no let me log in to my account at work at home why??? what do I need to do to fix this my work account as all my prem ships and prem account,

[LOU1]
Members
2,895 posts
8,004 battles

Interesting, I thought you could only have one account on a server attached to an email address.

I would think that you have to contact Support by submitting a support ticket - not sure how they will react, though.

[LOU1]
Members
2,895 posts
8,004 battles

You should check which server you are logging into, also.  Your other account could very well be on the SEA, RU, or EU server.  Not sure how your account would appear differently running through a client logged into the same server/region.

Your account is actually on the server, not the client running on your machine.  Some settings are on your local PC, but that is all.  Please makes sure the server is the same in the client - NA, I assume.

Edited by ExploratorOne

[TSTOP]
Members
7 posts
2,567 battles

Thanks I will check the one at work and see,Iam pretty sure it is EU, When I set up both accounts I was trying log in to my account at work and the game gave me another name than my original on the home PC ,and where do you get a support ticket?

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,478 battles
22 minutes ago, buzz_358 said:

Thanks I will check the one at work and see,Iam pretty sure it is EU, When I set up both accounts I was trying log in to my account at work and the game gave me another name than my original on the home PC ,and where do you get a support ticket?

Top of the page, next to the 'Premium Shop' link is one that says 'Support'.

If one account is EU and one is NA, you probably just have to be sure and use the appropriate launcher.  One goes to the EU server, one to the NA server.

You should not be able to have two separate accounts on the same server with the same email address - I don't think it is actually possible.  If that is the case, support will definitely have to figure it out, but be warned, you'll need a *lot* of patience.

Edited by kerensky914

[TSTOP]
Members
7 posts
2,567 battles

Ok Bro thanks for imput iam off today will check it out tomorrow when I go back to work:)) This here at home is WOW NA 

Edited by buzz_358