You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Inputstingray12

Hello!

11 comments in this topic

Members
12 posts
628 battles

I'm Inputstingray12. I've been playing this game for about a year and i've been lurking around the forums for quite some time and it's about time i make a introduction! Though while i have played this game for about a year, I had to take a break because of school so im still a bit rusty so it be much appreciated if you guys can give me some tips.

[NDA]
Supertester
4,771 posts
13,567 battles

Welcome aboard sailor; May the wind be at your back, your enemies sail straight, the enemy torpedoes miss by a mile and RNG be always in your favor. Remember to watch the mini map, change course and speed and use AP on broadside ships at the water line. Don't get lost or sail alone, don't hug islands to close, don't show your broad side, push with your team, don't hang back in sniper mode and Have fun. Smoke on the water is dangerous, avoid friendly fire and don't feed the trolls. For any thing else use search or just ask.

The Sinksalot Fleet salutes you, 
See you top side.

P.s. the Youtube channels of iChase, Notser, Flamu, Lord Zath Replay Theater and even the Mighty Jingles has really good content for WoWs. The more you learn the better a captain you will become and the less you will be surprised. Also reading Patch notes is useful.

• Cool 1

[PROJX]
Members
967 posts
15,422 battles

Hey InputStingray12!  Welcome to the forums & back to the game!   Firstly - good luck w/ your continuing schooling!

I've published a number of forum articles in WOWS Enjoyment - List of Game Improvement/Mechanics Articles & Guides (~20 articles or so)  to help players w/ everything from topics such as

• Game Currency Strategies
  • Explaining XP sources to get more XP per game
  • How to get Missions/Rewards completed faster
  • How to get 19-pt captains faster
  • Enabling Replays/Training Rooms
  • Shooting (where to shoot what ships w/ what when)
  • Manevering Tactics (covering/timing turns, flanking, kiting tactics)
  • Brawling (...as in how to)
  • Cap Strategies
  • Lanchesters law (a military study that results strategies you can benefit from in game)
  • Evaluation of some ship trees
  •  
  • etc...

These may be helpful to you as you get restarted in the game.  Fair seas & hopefully, I'll see you out there -  o7!

• Cool 1

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

Welcome to the forums!

1,542 posts
26 battles
On 24/11/2017 at 3:27 PM, Inputstingray12 said:

I'm Inputstingray12. I've been playing this game for about a year and i've been lurking around the forums for quite some time and it's about time i make a introduction! Though while i have played this game for about a year, I had to take a break because of school so im still a bit rusty so it be much appreciated if you guys can give me some tips.

Hello @Inputstingray12 thank you for finally revealing yourself! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to message me! :)