You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zuga_01

Post your WOWS wishlist

85 comments in this topic

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,404 battles

Since WOWs doesn't have a wishlist, you may post here what you would want to buy in upcoming holidays. If many people have some common interests, it may appeal the wg staff and put the items on sale soon!!

For me:

• HMS Perth
  • FreeXP conversion discount/doubloon discount - To unlock Missouri
  • Dragon flags

[O_O]
Members
4,336 posts
9,308 battles

1 year of premium time for 50% off.

Secret, personal offer for me only on Gremyaschy.  I won't tell anyone, WG, I promise.

[SUCIT]
Members
783 posts
3,503 battles

50% off premium for this year, not getting my money outside that.

Unless they offer me the Gremmy, then my wallet will be wide open.

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,886 posts
8,176 battles

higher xp conversions

the British DD line

mew missions

and of course world peace

[HINON]
Supertester
18,966 posts
12,487 battles

A reshuffle of in-game for-dubloon available premiums.

• Cool 2

Members
4,460 posts
6,188 battles

For tiers 3-4-5-6 I would like to buy living human captains who know how to fight a BB and don't sit at full health in the back of the map and don't move and enter the fight until it is totally lost and my team has sacrificed themselves (cruisers and DDs) with zero help from the BBs. I am only a 48% player but damn I fight my cruisers and I am reluctant to do the criticism thing but it's been BAD this week. I had a great 3 week run but the past week has been crazy.  Just won my first match after losing at least 10-12 past few days. I have had several loses during this losing streak where BB players did not fight at all until my team was down to like 4 ships (they being 2 of them) and the reds had only lost 3-4 total.  Several like this and I am not kidding. This is "blame shifting" cause I sure as hell could have played better but the ONE single thing that drives be most nuts in the tiers I play is non-aggressive BB players. Fight damn it....if you fight at least you got a chance. Some just don't seem to care when they are losing.  I can handle losing but not losing stoooopid. Sorry, had to rant.  Feel better now. :Smile_teethhappy:  

I am willing to BUY captains who fight their BB!  Are you for sale? :Smile_izmena:

To be fair I do think a lot of brand new players jump into a BB in these tiers before they have a clue as how to play em. Join up, get a BB and away they go!  Heh

• Cool 2

[YORHA]
Members
3,261 posts

- 50% off Premium time

- "Special" Flag bundles

- FTW (or equivalent) Camo bundles

Lots and lots of money to spend on two accounts, but absent the above...

faa68d20bec2d37d77a7c18b105faebc16f88531

[YORHA]
Members
3,261 posts
4 minutes ago, dmckay said:

For tiers 3-4-5-6 I would like to buy living human captains who know how to fight a BB and don't sit at full health in the back of the map and don't move and enter the fight until it is totally lost and my team has sacrificed themselves (cruisers and DDs) with zero help from the BBs. I am only a 48% player but damn I fight my cruisers and I am reluctant to do the criticism thing but it's been BAD this week. I had a great 3 week run but the past week has been crazy.  Just won my first match after losing at least 10-12 past few days. I have had several loses during this losing streak where BB players did not fight at all until my team was down to like 4 ships (they being 2 of them) and the reds had only lost 3-4 total.  Several like this and I am not kidding. This is "blame shifting" cause I sure as hell could have played better but the ONE single thing that drives be most nuts in the tiers I play is non-aggressive BB players. Fight damn it....if you fight at least you got a chance. Some just don't seem to care when they are losing.  I can handle losing but not losing stoooopid. Sorry, had to rant.  Feel better now. :Smile_teethhappy:  

I am willing to BUY captains who fight their BB!  Are you for sale? :Smile_izmena:

To be fair I do think a lot of brand new players jump into a BB in these tiers before they have a clue as how to play em. Join up, get a BB and away they go!  Heh

Is there some kind of penalty for attempted thread jacking?  Cuz if there isn't, there should be.

Members
4,460 posts
6,188 battles
4 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Is there some kind of penalty for attempted thread jacking?  Cuz if there isn't, there should be.

LOL. Thread is what is your wish list. I stated my wish list. Merry Christmas!  O it's called hijacking not jacking.  Jacking is something else. :Smile_honoring:

Edited by dmckay
  • Cool 1

[SIM]
Members
2,443 posts
4,080 battles

-Unbundled opportunities to buy Alabama and Okhotnik

-Discounts on permanent camo

[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
368 posts
8,978 battles

HMS Courageous with 24 second reload on her two 15' turrets and a short action speed boost consumable that pushes her to 40kts.

:cap_haloween:

More seriously, I require Prinz Eugen for my boat collection and really want HMCS Haida.

[FACT]
Members
399 posts
3,933 battles

My wish:

Simple. That they allow the purchase of ALL premium ships through the game via the Tech Tree with doubloons. I would like the De Grasse. That's it. Why can't I simply acquire the ship in-game? Sigh...:fish_palm::fish_nerv:

Members
687 posts
3,667 battles

Okhotnik

Yubari (I know...but it's missing in my collection)

Flag and or Camo bundles would be nice, and of course premium time deals.  But I was just hoping for access to the above two ships in some rational way. I just can't justify paying for a big bundle of ships I already own.

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,026 posts
  1. Maps with more sea room.
  2. Randomization of spawns and capture zones to a variety of pre-selected locations.
  3. Way points route control for all scout planes. (Available in Alpha)
  4. Elimination of healing potions.
  5. Thirty second Cool down of Function Key radio messages.
  6. Restoration of artillery view for battleships and cruisers. (Available in Alpha)
  7. Restoration of battleships gun range. (Available in Alpha)
  8. More experience rewards for team related actions; Smoke that benefits team mates, Focused Fire, Zone capture, Capture denial, Spotting.
  9. Different colored icons for each division on the green team with corresponding colors for text chat.
  10. Scale and color control for all aspects of the HUD.

You know, normal stuff.

• Cool 1

[BUNNY]
Members
43 posts
2,554 battles

The DeGrasse. I missed the chance to buy it when it came on sale. I've since gotten to love the French cruisers, even if I don't do particularly well with them. I want some 19 point Captains on my baguettes!

• Cool 1

[WOLFX]
Members
37 posts
5,020 battles
45 minutes ago, Quaffer said:
  1. Maps with more sea room.
  2. Randomization of spawns and capture zones to a variety of pre-selected locations.
  3. Way points route control for all scout planes. (Available in Alpha)
  4. Elimination of healing potions.
  5. Thirty second Cool down of Function Key radio messages.
  6. Restoration of artillery view for battleships and cruisers. (Available in Alpha)
  7. Restoration of battleships gun range. (Available in Alpha)
  8. More experience rewards for team related actions; Smoke that benefits team mates, Focused Fire, Zone capture, Capture denial, Spotting.
  9. Different colored icons for each division on the green team with corresponding colors for text chat.
  10. Scale and color control for all aspects of the HUD.

You know, normal stuff.

These would be nice. I'd also add:

- A blacklist option that actually mutes ALL message traffic from the blacklisted player, FOREVER. Especially including function key messages.

- Use of radar not only illuminates targets in range, but also causes the radar user to be auto-spotted by everyone, as it would IRL.

- Haida would be nice, but I'm sure if we ever get her she'll be Tier 8, with the corresponding price tag and constantly facing Tier 10 battles, so maybe not.

- RN CA branch, or at least one RN CA premium. With HE and no smoke. Exeter at Tier 5/6 anyone?

-If not RN CAs, how about an Arethusa or Dido to replace Belfast as a premium?

-Kill the Haven map. Or the next one we get will be sailing down the streets of a flooded Manhattan, unable to even turn around.