You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Duke4fan

wgc is busy?

7 comments in this topic

[BUF]
Beta Testers
4 posts
2,212 battles

every time i try and access the game, is come up and says WGC is busy try again later Exit, and its been like this for days, what is going on?

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
9 minutes ago, Duke4fan said:

every time i try and access the game, is come up and says WGC is busy try again later Exit, and its been like this for days, what is going on?

I haven't had or heard of a problem man.

[VOP]
Members
329 posts
6,766 battles

Make sure the game center client is added to your firewall exceptions listing especially if you are running Winders 10...A Windows 10 update may have  changed that  and for some reason it cannot get out to communicate. Also check any anti virus exceptions for the same thing and make sure the program is allowed/added to the exceptions list. The game center client may be trying to get out but is being blocked. Another thing is to try running the Game Center Client as Administrator...Right click select Run as Administrator...

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/kb/articles/807#four_id

I attached this as this is their troubleshooter for their game center client. Just on the off chance that something else might assist you...

You will not be allowed to re-download the client if it is still running. Make sure you kill it from your Task manager or the systray (lower Right hand corner of your task bar window). 

Right click icon and select close or exit...then try re-downloading the client...

Good luck to you! Hope something helps! :Smile_honoring:

[BUF]
Beta Testers
4 posts
2,212 battles

yeah nothing is working and i dont know why the icon isnt even in the bottom right, and every spec they say that is needed, is exceeded so im lost right now.

[VOP]
Members
329 posts
6,766 battles

If you cannot do anything with the new game client the old installer is here: WoWS_internet_install_na.zip  Sometimes people just have to go back to the original installer so they can play again. I wish they would iron out the issues with their installer as there are many people like you in the same boat.  (no pun intended)

• Cool 1