You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Wye_So_Serious

In case you were wondering...

10 comments in this topic

[LUCK]
Members
1,278 posts
19,115 battles

It takes 23 torpedoes for Derzki to sink Yamato.

Silliness courtesy of Training Room.

Disclaimer: This test holds absolutely no value whatsoever. No actual Yamato was harmed in this experiment. Your mileage may vary. I should be doing better things with my time. Happy Thanksgiving. I can't believe you're reading this and because you did I hope you get a chuckle out of it.

Derzki v Yamato.jpg

• Cool 3

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
13 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

Silliness courtesy of Training Room.

That's funny as all get out man, thanks for posting it.:cap_haloween:

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
15 minutes ago, hofmannsc said:

Derzki v Yamato.jpg

I did get a chuckle out of it! But my question is how did you manage to miss 17 of those 40 torpedoes on a stationary target? :Smile-_tongue: Did you fire a salvo that never made it because the Yamato flooded to death?

Members
3,554 posts
6,867 battles
6 minutes ago, knice_destroyer said:

With the historical Bismarck it was 71 torpedoes and 12 hits. Not one came through, Don't believe me? Read a Bismarck survivor story:

[NDA]
Supertester
4,795 posts
13,629 battles
33 minutes ago, AllysaRockz said:

I did get a chuckle out of it! But my question is how did you manage to miss 17 of those 40 torpedoes on a stationary target? :Smile-_tongue: Did you fire a salvo that never made it because the Yamato flooded to death?

My uncle used to train police from small towns in fire arms. One town's officers were so bad at hitting the target my Uncle said, "If [Redacted] Police are ever shooting at you, don't move they might hit you." But depending on the range even narrow spread torps will have a tendency to spread out enough to miss. This evening I caught a stationary CV fired two sets of 3 at it from just inside max range, 4 hit and 2 missed. 

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,229 posts
6,433 battles
4 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

Maybe he got bored while sailing towards the Yamato and just fired a random Torp salvo at the seagulls...

Members
1,015 posts
12,931 battles

What kind of torps fired from what ship??? Info man, we need more info!!!:Smile_teethhappy:

Edit: just reread the OP...nevermind.

Edited by CrazyHorse_Denver