You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HereCreeepers

How to change payment info?

6 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,722 posts
7,354 battles

You're able to choose what your payment option is each time you make a purchase. I'm unsure as to what you're actually asking, here. If you saved CC info, and I personally don't know if you can because I don't use my CC, you'd have to click something to clear that, it's probably in your account info.

[WOLF3]
Members
5,928 posts
2,193 battles

I *think* there is an option at checkout, where you select payment type.  If you don't see it you should be able to back out and ask some more.

TheCheckeredDemon brings up a good point, though.  What is it you're trying to change?

Edited by iDuckman

[HDR]
Members
61 posts
2,995 battles
6 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

I *think* there is an option at checkout, where you select payment type.  If you don't see it you should be able to back out and ask some more.

7 minutes ago, TheKrimzonDemon said:

You're able to choose what your payment option is each time you make a purchase. I'm unsure as to what you're actually asking, here. If you saved CC info, and I personally don't know if you can because I don't use my CC, you'd have to click something to clear that, it's probably in your account info.

Alright thanks, got it to work.

Closing thread now

[HDR]
Members
61 posts
2,995 battles
6 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

TheCheckeredDemon brings up a good point, though.  What is it you're trying to change?

I was trying to change card info

[DUKE]
Members
2 posts
3,378 battles

I selected an item in the premium shop, then clicked on a non linked payment method. This took me to a payment link site where I could select linked payment methods and deactivate them