You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
krishkhavin

Best Premium for credit grinding/having fun

31 comments in this topic

krishkhavin    5

With the sale going i thought I might finally get myself a premium. Running t10 is getting expensive so I was wondering what ship is best for making credits. Missouri is out of question because I don't wanna spend a lot on converting xp. I also don't have the patience to save that much. 

My 2 option currently are Atago and Sharnhorst. Sharnhorst seems like a fun lil ship but I don't know if can get those massive 500k credit wins. Atago will see t10s so not that much fun getting deleted. 

I do have mogami and I have a 60% WR so  I'm kinda leaning towards atago. 

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED.

Edited by krishkhavin

Silver_kun    85
Just now, krishkhavin said:

With the sale going i thought I might finally get myself a premium. Running t10 is getting expensive so I was wondering what ship is best for making credits. Missouri is out of question because I don't wanna spend a lot on converting xp. I also don't have the patience to save that much. 

My 2 option currently are Atago and Sharnhorst. Sharnhorst seems like a fun lil ship but I don't know if can get those massive 500k credit wins. Atago will see t10s so not that much fun getting deleted. 

FEEDBACK APORECIATED.

If you love any T10 ships and play her a lot then I would advise getting a permanent camo for her. Scharnhorst won't be a consistent heavy credit earner as you rightly pointed out. You could also get the Tirpitz if you want.

Lert    15,701
16 minutes ago, Znayut said:

Tirpitz makes decent bank, and I like 'er

He asked for Atago or Scharnhorst specifically.

19 minutes ago, krishkhavin said:

My 2 option currently are Atago and Sharnhorst

Atago makes better bank than Scharnhorst. Scharnhorst is a unique and very fun play experience. Atago is still a very good and competitive ship, but closer to the 'normal' playstyle than Scharnhorst.

Basically, both ships make good bank, but Atago a bit better. Both ships are fun but Scharnhorst a bit more.

• Cool 1

_greifer    16

The shiny horse. Great speed, quick reloading guns and an agile BB with torps. Will print money. 

AVR_Project    709

Atago is your answer if you like playing the Mogami.

In Fact, you'll be impressed with the beefed up armor and the forward facing torpedoes.

That being said, it's cheaper to spend $25 US for the premium camo if you like playing a certain T10 ship.  With that, you'd pretty much have to be AFK to lose credits.

And that's just as true losing a Co-Op game.  I found it very rare to go negative in credits with the camo.

This takes out the need to back up and grind out credits to afford something you want.  I just purchased camo for the Montana today, and moved 19pt Seagal.

Sold the Iowa since I already have the Missouri.

GuntherPrein    36

-Atago she is still pretty gud lotsa powercreep nowadays but those guns are gud she fast enough and low detec for cruiser you can get a lot Cits with those 203 cause you can get so damn close to broadside cruisers and she makes about 300 000 to 500 000 a decent game

Wowzery    506

Go with the ship you think is fun to play.  For me, between the Atago and Scharnhorst, I'll always go Scharnhorst because I'm a BB main, especially at higher tiers.  What ships do I use the most for credits, the Arizona, Mutsu and Dunkerque are the most fun for me.

Spartias    121
2 minutes ago, MountainManxDan said:

or 1.5-2.5mil if you have some flags and gamescom camo

You're spelling "Enterprise with two Kidds in division" incorrectly bud!

Just now, Spartias said:

You're spelling "Enterprise with two Kidds in division" incorrectly bud!

Yeah lets see that 2.5 mil cred game with 60 planes shot down.  No one beats the Mo'.  Plus that was solo power.
On another note I wonder what the 295k damage game I had would net me with 60 planes on top.  Could have been looking at close to 3.5-4 mil.

Spartias    121
9 minutes ago, MountainManxDan said:

Yeah lets see that 2.5 mil cred game with 60 planes shot down.  No one beats the Mo'.  Plus that was solo power.
On another note I wonder what the 295k damage game I had would net me with 60 planes on top.  Could have been looking at close to 3.5-4 mil.

But... I iz bad at Mizzou

Kidd or Harekaze, depending on which DD line you went down.  Harekaze can play a couple of different ways, tailored to your captain or division mate.  Some people probably will like Benson better than Kidd so there's Chinese Benson for that, but Kidd has a heal.

get the Scharn, Atago is very fragile even when angle.

It take me 1 full salvo devastating strike an Atago when he tried to angle and get to bow-in to my MO

It take me more then that to take down the Scharn 

Grizley    1,281

Depends what you like. I personally love the Kutuzov.

Other good options, Missouri, Atago, Scharn, Alabama.  Just pick one that plays similar to a ship you like.

Tigershark87    12
3 hours ago, Znayut said:

Tirpitz makes decent bank, and I like 'er

It's interesting you mentioned that.. I was thinking of buying the Tirpitz after my friend keeps raving about how much he likes it. 

Capt_Binkley    79

If your choices are the Atago or the Scharnhort, I'd pick the Scharnhorst.  The Atago has better credit potential IF you can stay in the game.  The Scharn has the staying power to be more consistent.

Warped_1    174
1 hour ago, Capt_Binkley said:

If your choices are the Atago or the Scharnhort, I'd pick the Scharnhorst.  The Atago has better credit potential IF you can stay in the game.  The Scharn has the staying power to be more consistent.

This :Smile_great:  You can do well with Atago but you can contribute more consistently with the Scharnhorst.  I like cruisers and honestly I just play her like one.  Also, T7 matchmaking is still better.

krishkhavin    5

So Sharnhorst is more consistent at credit making? How much credits can i average per match. 1 million per hour is what I am looking for. If the difference between Sharn and Atago is only 50-100k credits I'll go with Sharnhorst. But next ranked I think it will be t8 so idk. tough decision. 

Ulthwey    338
5 hours ago, krishkhavin said:

FEEDBACK APPRECIATED.

Missouri prints the most silver out of all premiums in the game, since its tier 9. As for the fun factor, the better you are as a player the more ships/ship types you can make work. Hell, I've seen friends carry matches in Krasny Krim.

Ju87s    233
6 minutes ago, krishkhavin said:

But next ranked I think it will be t8 so idk.

why do you think it will be T8?