You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RenatoKing

More available spaces for new players

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
770 battles

Who does think WG needs to give us more available spaces when new players join ??

I am just with an lv 4 American ship and I just have 9 spaces available and I play with japanese nation and American nation.

Who does agree with me ??????? :Smile_teethhappy::Smile_Default:

Before any questions , I am from Brazil.

[ARMDA]
Members
8,993 posts
3,454 battles

I assume you mean port slots. They do give some away, but the thing is to grind your line, one nation at a time, and once you get the brand new ship, sell the previous.

• Cool 1

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers
60 posts
3,742 battles

The other thing is you can get port slots and Cpt slots out of the chests you earn just by playing.  I keep getting one every two weeks or so by opening around 10 chests a week and have way more port slot then I need.

[GLF]
Beta Testers
520 posts
10,383 battles
8 minutes ago, WKMitchell said:

The other thing is you can get port slots and Cpt slots out of the chests you earn just by playing.  I keep getting one every two weeks or so by opening around 10 chests a week and have way more port slot then I need.

Yup, I get quite a few when I choose "Signal Flags and Camo"

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,710 posts
9,402 battles

Port Slot currently ON SALE with -50% discount

GRAB THEM NOW before it too late, of course with doubloons

Edit:

Port slots can also granted, if you doing the mission and quest and open containers/Super Containers, Event.

You can select to do 2 quests at a time, and 3 if you are on premium. On the left hand while in Port screen, select Quest, and select which ever quest best fit to your tier

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[BLUE_]
Members
385 posts
14,092 battles

I guess u meant port slots. There are some ways to get them without using real money.

Sometimes containers give some of them. It's not common, but they aren't as rare as the super ones.

Keep an eye in the website and/or in-game. Some missions with limited time give rewards with port slots. The last one was last month where they gave 2 slots during the Oktyabrjifsah Revolunsaiduiasa (Gangut) event.

There are some tasks inside the campaigns that also rewards with port slots after they are completed.

In case you need even more wait for a 50% discount in port slots to buy some (like the discount happening now). They are quite common, dont get them if the discount is lower than that.

2 hours ago, RenatoKing said:

Before any questions , I am from Brazil.

Oh... really!? I was about to ask that! I would have never noticed this if you haven't mencioned it... I am from Brazil as well! :cap_book: