You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GiN_nTonic

Whats with the crapy performace all of sudden?

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
727 posts
5,826 battles

I have a very high end game machine, and what is with the crappy performance of this game all of a sudden where you get odd "skipping" etc?  I know its not just me since I've seen youtube personalities mention the same thing in their streams/vids.  I would have assumed WG would have fixed this by now and just came from game where the issue was worst i've seen and could hardly play.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,257 battles
3 minutes ago, GiN_nTonic said:

I have a very high end game machine, and what is with the crappy performance of this game all of a sudden where you get odd "skipping" etc?  I know its not just me since I've seen youtube personalities mention the same thing in their streams/vids.  I would have assumed WG would have fixed this by now and just came from game where the issue was worst i've seen and could hardly play.

When it happens to me, I go into my IP's control panel and reset my modem from there...works wonders for me!

[SYN]
Members
14,345 posts
10,218 battles

Stuttering felt less common in 0.6.13, but the performance hit started to get noticeable from around 0.6.0

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Blame it on BIG WORLD Technology they are antiquated  and either need to update their shyt or WG needs to find another provider.

EDIT: WG Owns this old Company and needs to get it updated.

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO

Beta Testers
490 posts
15,489 battles

the game has fallen in the pit of poop. I'm starting to get pissed off with the  game to the  point where  I'm not helping  player any more and yes I'm looking  for  new games out side WARGAMEING.  there are so many changes  in the  game  its losing players right and left. so sad. I'm never going to spend any more money on this  game  again. sorry but that's just how I see it and  fill it.

Members
594 posts
4,414 battles
14 hours ago, alanbay said:

the game has fallen in the pit of poop. I'm starting to get pissed off with the  game to the  point where  I'm not helping  player any more and yes I'm looking  for  new games out side WARGAMEING.  there are so many changes  in the  game  its losing players right and left. so sad. I'm never going to spend any more money on this  game  again. sorry but that's just how I see it and  fill it.

Losing players where?

[YORHA]
Members
3,241 posts
14 hours ago, alanbay said:

Something something screen door on the way out.

Members
3,403 posts
6,063 battles

Any issues I have had with skipping is my internet or PC (usually with FF being open with lots of tabs for weeks on end).

Beta Testers
490 posts
15,489 battles

the  game  is running good, the next time its running bad. im told it has to do with latency. but im computer illiterate so you guys  know more than me about that. ships run good in battle than it seem the next one  the enemy  are super destroyers. battleship with breaks, torpedo plan hit  battleship with one  torp. and  do over 43000 damage ( one torpedo )  this has never happen to me  before. am i doing  something wrong or what.  one  guy said  the  game  is  on probation. what is that all about. can some one tell me  im loseing  my mind. . hehe that i can believe. thanks guys.   

[GOFU]
Beta Testers
716 posts
7,344 battles

If you have an Intel CPU check if speedstep is enabled, also change power plan to high performance so nothing throttles down. Also check cpu temps maybe the hsf needs a reseat with new thermal paste.if the games installed on a rotating HDD check to see if your RAM is all used up perhaps it’s hitting the page file.