You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_PisnNapalm_

Which drunk developer.....

12 comments in this topic

[STW]
Members
52 posts
11,294 battles

Which drunk developer thought it would hysterical to put T9 planes on a T7 carrier so that it can face T5 ships?

Seriously?  As soon as I was spotted in come the planes and....   BOOM.   Fun and enraging game play.  *finger*

shot-17.11.22_18.27.10-0079.jpg

[WOLF2]
Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

To be fair, a t5 DD AA isn't going to do a lick of good to a stock t4 CV either.

Beta Testers
6,868 posts
4,189 battles

Smoke and hide.

I assume that was the Saipan finger of God loadout.  He won't drop his one strike blind, especially with that reload.

That works less well against a Kaga that will send dozens of fish blindly through the smoke. 

[INTEL]
Members
8,416 posts
25,261 battles
12 minutes ago, _PisnNapalm_ said:

Which drunk developer thought it would hysterical to put T9 planes on a T7 carrier so that it can face T5 ships?

Seriously?  As soon as I was spotted in come the planes and....   BOOM.   Fun and enraging game play.  *finger*

Lots of complaints about this when they first stupidly wrecked T5 with the idiotic restricted T4 MM. It's so obviously broken and wrong that it will be left alone, of course. 

Welcome to T5, the de facto T7 tier. The possibility of seeing T9 planes in my T5, along with the common "Strike Ranger with the 31% win rate" middle finger is one good reason why I pretty much stopped playing T5. 

Edited by Taichunger
  • Cool 3

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
28 minutes ago, cometguy said:

To be fair, a t5 DD AA isn't going to do a lick of good to a stock t4 CV either.

... unless you're sailing a Mutsuki. Those 25's do work against T4 CVs!

33 minutes ago, _PisnNapalm_ said:

Well, you are playing a premium soviet destroyer that can wreck face with most other DDs it can fight, and seriously harass and ruin the days of cruisers and battleships. :Smile-_tongue: That, and you're the length of a french baguette, making you a much easier target to hit with both torpedoes and dive bombers due to your poor turning circle/turning rate. Is it fair for them to attack you? Yeah, totally. That's what CVs were designed to do: wreck ships. They're giving you the finger back!

• Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,848 posts
5,548 battles

Saipa(i)n's have been a problem for a long time, but they refuse to nerf it. "Policy" I guess..

• Cool 1

[TF16B]
Members
8,054 posts
16,991 battles
2 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

That, and you're the length of a french baguette...

Yeah, that's Okhotnik for you... Long cruiser destroyer is long... 'The better to catch your torpedoes with my Dear!'

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
780 posts
4,269 battles

lol I burnt a cv down with that ship but you are in a dd so you are number 1 target In the other teams eyes

• Cool 1