Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DeliciousFart

Au revoir, 40-knot baguette?

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,248 posts
737 battles

https://sea-group.org/?p=3703&lang=en

Based on preliminary 0.6.14 information, the engine boost for Richelieu is now only 8% instead of the 20% seen on French cruisers.

Richelieu Torpedo damage reduction increased from 19% to 32.5%. Her Engine Boost now provide: +8% to maximum speed, higher engine output, activate for 180 seconds.

I, for one, am glad that this completely silly gimmick has been toned down. It's also good to see that its ridiculously deep torpedo SPS is also given some justice, but now can we finally buff the NC TDS? I'm not even asking for something insane, give me 24-25% and I'll be happy.

[NSF]
Beta Testers
4,988 posts
5,715 battles

If Amagi can achieve >40% with nothing but a bulge and a single armored bulkhead, there's no reason why NC can't at least get ~30% with a bulge, system of multiple deformable liquid/void compartments, AND a 3.5" armored bulkhead covering the length of her magazines fore and aft.

Every bit as much of a common sense buff as the Colorado HP increase is.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,199 posts
2,029 battles

Rest in Memes, Bugatti Battleship...

Members
1,248 posts
737 battles
31 minutes ago, Big_Spud said:

If Amagi can achieve >40% with nothing but a bulge and a single armored bulkhead, there's no reason why NC can't at least get ~30% with a bulge, system of multiple deformable liquid/void compartments, AND a 3.5" armored bulkhead covering the length of her magazines fore and aft.

Every bit as much of a common sense buff as the Colorado HP increase is.

Meh, for the NC I think asking for something modest would run less risk of the typical anti-USN suspects having an even bigger megaphone. Let's not open that can of worms. There's enough of that as it is.

But at least make it so that the NC can have better SPS than Bismarck, which has a thinner bulge and fewer compartments and thinner holding bulkhead. There is quite literally no logical explanation for this.

Edited by DeliciousFart

Sign in to follow this