Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Crap_Shoot

TImeline for Pan-Asian DD Missions

2 comments in this topic

[NGA-S]
Beta Testers
402 posts
5,802 battles

IS it just me, or is the timeline for the Pan Asian mission chains a little ridiculous?

Part 1 (Get Ready) dropped last week, and you get 2 weeks to complete it.  Okay, nothing unusual here, only one "In one battle let the stars align" mission, so we got time to have the perfect match...

Now Part 2 (Almost Here) is out, and the deadline is...the same date?  So we have half the time to complete these?  With much harder requirements.  Now featuring 2 "in one battle" missions, and a hefty flooding farm mission.  And this week involves a holiday weekend which many people will be traveling for.  So some of us will be looking at less than a week to get these done.  Assuming we've finished Part 1.

Then if you get all mad rush with crazy requirements, we get an entire month to...win 5 battles in any of the new DDs.  Something that, if you get a good win streak, could theoretically be done in less than 2 hours of as single play session.

Does that seem a little off to anyone else?  I mean, the reward is big and I don't mind working for it, but the 11/29 deadline may be pushing the envelope of doability for those of us with stuff going on IRL.

[TF16B]
Members
8,063 posts
16,998 battles

Yeah, may be a bit crazy... Them WoT Daily Mission writers are seconding to write missions for WoWs I think...

That avvy one of those RN monitors CS?

Sign in to follow this