You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_TheEntireUniverse_

Thanksgiving deals are live! What's everyone buying?

147 comments in this topic

Kitsunelegend    2,582

I woke up this morning, expecting to see some nice deals...

I walked away from my computer without ever touching my wallet. My money will be going to other games.

• Cool 3

Scottsds    5

So lets say if you have almost all the ships for the bundle...I guess if one can afford it it is worth is since you essentially get all the ships you already have for half price and the the other half you get back in Gold....correct?

aethervox    413

None, none  & I don't care.

SkaerKrow    680

It’s unfortunate that WG isn’t really offering much for tenured players. Discounted premium time, and discounts on some single ship packages for vessels like Alabama, Okhotnik, Kii, and Hood would have coaxed some money from me.

• Cool 4

Beornotns    130
17 minutes ago, Beornotns said:

If the Imperator Nikolai had been part of the Armada, I would have bought it.  As it is...  I am probably just getting the Russian one for the DDs, the Prince Eugen, and the Blys.

Shame...

~B

On second thought...  I suppose I shall just wait for what Tanks is dropping and see which "deal" I like better.

~B

Nothing here either.

The packages of premium ships, while nice, are just too much both in content and cost. I'd also much rather see the single ships offered without the Silver and Doubloons and at a decent sale price.

• Cool 4

Panzer1113    133

Like the vast majority of the posts here, nothing, "deals" seem a bit underwhelming - I would think about buying premium time,  but the deal of 90 days for 15% off is weak.  Was hoping for some creative bundles, but no... and the single sales ships are ones I already have.  Even the tech tree ships, was looking at the Hood, but that is one that is not on the sale list.   Guess the lousy deals saves me money... 

Edited by Panzer1113

MagicMikeV    28

Unless I can buy the Anshan and Graf Spee from the tech tree, then nothing for me. I'm walking away disappointed but saves me from hitting my PayPal card any harder. Thank you WG for saving me money.

Merlox    56
Just now, GoldPile said:

Man I'm sure saving money on this sale.

zCTHsyJ.png

vfz5t0C.png

The Cash to "Credit" number is absolutely absurd. You'll never save any money when buying credits with cash.

MrEndeavour    191

Glad they have the 15% discount to 90 days of premium. Just kidding. That is a joke compared to the 50% off they had on a year of premium this time last year.

• Cool 1

m373x    1,063

None. I could have bought some ships but they are in a [edited] bundle including doubloons and credits. 

I mostly just wanted half off on a year of premium as full price is a bit high for my price point usually.

Or Eugen relatively cheap, but since it's bundled up with things to cost as much as a new game. Eh. Pass.

Scottsds    5

I would buy a lot MORE if there were deals aligned with how much you spent in the past.......

awildpervert    97

Nothing, Im not PC and im going to say it, these deals are terrible, everything is bundled with ships I already have and most of the picks arent really interesting, and the single ship deals have things attached. And the worst of all, no 1yr premium discount like last year....come on WG, this is terrible compared to last year, are you trying to get the steam new people's money milked in? I want to give you money like always but these deals are terribad. Just listen and at least give some rare ships bundled in or let us choose something,listen to your player base!

ReddNekk    406
1 hour ago, _TheEntireUniverse_ said:

What are you getting?

Not a goddamn thing. My wallet's closed for the foreseeable future.

Carl    371
1 hour ago, Silver_kun said:

That`s interesting to know, wasn`t aware of that.

Its seems as if the one year premium for half the price was the most compatible purchase to all and the best one, unfortunately it isn`t present this time :/.

It tells ou on the bundle, -54%, the other smaller bundles are effectively -30%.

Eric_Von_Hess    266

Highly disappointed since I have all these ships including some which are not being sold, there's  noting here of interest . Maybe black Friday we will see soon enough

MorbidGamer    307

Nothing... Like other people wanted year of prem 50% off. Even though I already have almost a billion credits and about 15, 19 point commanders.

• Cool 1

Terkoz    74

I had the same reaction as many here did. I went in hoping for the half price yearly premium and came away empty handed.

• Cool 1