You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_TheEntireUniverse_

Thanksgiving deals are live! What's everyone buying?

147 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
18,903 posts
12,441 battles
1 minute ago, _TheEntireUniverse_ said:

What are you getting?

Not a damn thing.

Which deals do you think are the best value?

The most expensive ones. Someone did the math earlier, but if you add up all the gold prices for the ships they're offering (or dub value you'll get if you already own that ship) you're still basically paying about half what the package is worth.

• Cool 2

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
1 minute ago, Lert said:

The most expensive ones. Someone did the math earlier, but if you add up all the gold prices for the ships they're offering (or dub value you'll get if you already own that ship) you're still basically paying about half what the package is worth.

That`s interesting to know, wasn`t aware of that.

Its seems as if the one year premium for half the price was the most compatible purchase to all and the best one, unfortunately it isn`t present this time :/.

[ARRGG]
Members
4,672 posts
7,501 battles

None , I’m waiting for a high tier Cruiser 8 and above that has some good play options.. Torps a must and not American 

[VVV]
Beta Testers
799 posts
5,155 battles

lol Nothing. I've been done putting money into this game for alittle while.

• Cool 1

[BNKR]
Members
98 posts
2,886 battles

Unfortunately, none of the bundles are calling my name. I’m also disappointed that the year of premium is not on sale. Perhaps WG is holding that back for Black Friday. I must admit, however, that the Armada bundle is impressive for those with the financial capability to purchase it.

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,622 battles

I have 4 of the ships in that Armada bundle :Smile_amazed:

• Cool 1

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
1 minute ago, ROY4LP4IN said:

I have 4 of the ships in that Armada bundle :Smile_amazed:

Wait, sorry I am confused, do you have 4 of the ships in the armada bundle? because the Armada bundle is extremely expensive but gives you 45 premium ships I think for about half the total price which I learnt by @Lert.

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,622 battles
Just now, Silver_kun said:

Wait, sorry I am confused, do you have 4 of the ships in the armada bundle? because the Armada bundle is extremely expensive but gives you 45 premium ships I think for about half the total price which I learnt by @Lert.

Yeah only 4

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
Just now, ROY4LP4IN said:

Yeah only 4

Oh, I see.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,034 posts
12,515 battles

In fairness to WG, several of the bundles are clearly aimed at the new Steam players. So it's expected that a forum full of people with multiple thousands of games wouldn't be interested in them.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
Just now, Edgecase said:

In fairness to WG, several of the bundles are clearly aimed at the new Steam players. So it's expected that a forum full of people with multiple thousands of games wouldn't be interested in them.

That`s true. They even reintroduced the Atlanta in the sale.

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,622 battles

Pretty sure you get the equivalent value in doubloons if you already own the ship in the bundle.

Correct

[-K-]
Members
5,044 posts
8,934 battles
24 minutes ago, _TheEntireUniverse_ said:

What are you getting?

Which deals catch your eye?

Which deals do you think are the best value?

Waiting to see the discounts on Premium Time come up on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

[SIDE]
Members
714 posts
3,131 battles

I would have really thought Perth / Harakaze would be in the bundles,but they are not.

The only bundle that i'm tempted is the "United Task Force" bundle. Just because you get a chunk of really solid tier 5-8 ships. (The tiers that matters. lol), Also that the Hood is in there at a discount while not discounted with doubloon purchase

Edited by Merlox
  • Cool 1

[TF16]
Members
825 posts
4,739 battles
23 minutes ago, Yureikuma said:

Unfortunately, none of the bundles are calling my name. I’m also disappointed that the year of premium is not on sale. Perhaps WG is holding that back for Black Friday. I must admit, however, that the Armada bundle is impressive for those with the financial capability to purchase it.

The bundle that World of Tanks is offering is about 900$.

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
10,237 battles

Nothing. 

I wasted my time clicking on the premium shop and not finding a 1/2 off year of premium time. 

WG doesn't have to discount anything, so I'm not "entitled" to it, but that's the only thing I would have opened my wallet for. 

• Cool 2

[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,817 battles

Nothing, have you seen the prices for everything?

Sure all of the stuff is on sale, but it's either exorbitant packages in the hundreds of dollar$ or the regular ship sales are bundled with dubloons, which ups the price & you're not really saving if you just wanted the ship.

Seriously my wallet's not that deep and pulling off marketing tactics like GTA V's Shark Card & game bundle "discount" leaves a bad taste. Oh yes credits & flags are also included as part of the dollar amount you're paying for.

Edited by GoldPile
  • Cool 1

Members
728 posts
3,789 battles

If the Imperator Nikolai had been part of the Armada, I would have bought it.  As it is...  I am probably just getting the Russian one for the DDs, the Prince Eugen, and the Blys.

Shame...

~B

[PVE]
Members
1,594 posts
6,699 battles

Nothing, one look at those so called specials and my wallet said don't even think about it, already have most from Santa boxes last year and it cost a lot less than this supposed sale.

Ask yourself 2 questions if you are considering buying one of those packages....1.how many of those ships are you really going to play? 2. can you wait for xmas, the sales might be a lot better plus the Santa gift boxes?