You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CorvusBB39

Dear Red Oak Victory

7 comments in this topic

[LRM]
Members
366 posts
6,105 battles

I've been playing this game for about eighteen months now and am currently grinding through tiers 7 and 8.  I have all of the tree ships through tier 5, a few in tier 6, and a couple in 7 and 8 in my chosen lines, 80 ships in all, including the clan rentals.  Because I haven't needed the silvers yet, I have not sold any ships; as a consequence, the only extra commanders I have number six, because of a few acquired here and there playing the scenarios like Dunkirk.  You keep sending me spare reserve slots to the point where I now have 52 of them, 46 empty.  Since I will not be selling any ships in the foreseeable future I would appreciate it if you stopped sending those useless slots and send more buckets of camo or flags instead.  Even silvers or that FXP are more useful.

Thank you.

• Cool 2

[TBW]
Members
6,354 posts
11,905 battles

I have 111 of them (reserve slots), mostly full of captains that i can't dismiss. None of them seem to annoy me though.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[SAA]
Members
822 posts
26,877 battles

Good luck with this.  The forum community looks at any players that think this way is ungrateful.  I have almost 50 empty reserve slots now.

[SALTY]
[SALTY]
Members
258 posts
4,622 battles

Would be nice to sell some commander slots

[LRM]
Members
366 posts
6,105 battles
1 hour ago, Turbotush said:

Good luck with this.  The forum community looks at any players that think this way is ungrateful.  I have almost 50 empty reserve slots now.

That's why I was talking to the ship.

• Cool 1