You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
STINKWEED_

Looking for a mature (over 20) blue clan, maybe.

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,547 posts
9,796 battles

I play solo 99% of the time but thought "what the hell" let's see if there are any mature, fun, friendly clans that are somewhat decent players and DONT require a mic.

I'm not a unicum player but I'm not bad either. I wouldn't mind playing with other semi casual bluish players who are older and laid back and like to chat and have some fun. As mentioned above, I don't use a mic but I can run coms and listen. Oh yes,  I have ships ranging from tiers 2 - 10. That's all folks!   

deer-popcorn.gif

Edited by STINKWEED_

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hello Stinkweed;

mature, fun and friendly clan? BWC delivers on all fronts. We do like you to be on TS but we understand that irl sometimes gets in the way of being able (or willing) to speak out aloud. However as we div up, it's pretty essential to easily communicate with each other, hence the TS part :)

You can find out more about us through the links below. Or pm me if you want. 

cheers and good luck in your search 

C. 

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,440 posts
6,631 battles

hi there, POPCORN has some blues, who would be happy for the company. We are 18+. Mic not required, access to Discord is a plus however (even without a mic).

Visit us at https://discord.gg/FzVxMg if you want to know more, meet the crew, test the waters!