Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

ASIA already shows the Black Friday deals

30 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,122 posts
18,638 battles

Discounts

10% BONUS Doubloon to Credit Exchange Rate
60% OFF Consumable (Credits & Doubloons)
50% OFF Upgrades
50% OFF Port Slot
50% OFF Reserve Slot
50% OFF Tier III-V Premium Ship
40% OFF Tier V-VI Premium Ship (except Mutsu) [UPDATED]
30% OFF Tier VII-VIII Premium Ship (except Blyskawica and Indianapolis) [UPDATED]

For the premium shop bundles follow this link  https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/specials-and-events/premium-shop-black-friday-2017/

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,442 posts
3,413 battles

The Armada bundle is interesting, to say the least.

For collectors, if they want that Flag, now is the best time to get it; as the bundle will probably only get more expensive as more ships are added, unless WG caps future Ultimate Armada bundles to 40 ships per bundle.

For everyone else, the Armada bundle may be worthwhile depending on how many ships they already own, since Doubloons and another port slot are added for duplicates. Otherwise, going for one of the smaller Nation-themed bundles may be preferable (someone has to run the math for this year's bundles).

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,122 posts
18,638 battles

Worse on NA: they exclude the Kaga and the Hood. The only techtree premiums I didn't have.

[NATO]
Beta Testers
1,768 posts
5,806 battles
28 minutes ago, JohnnyDebt said:

Looks kinda [edited], would have preferred sale on premium time.

Cyber monday last year, prem time was $50 ish for 1 year.

[SPUDS]
Members
147 posts
6,890 battles
Just now, hipcanuck said:

Cyber monday last year, prem time was $50 ish for 1 year.

That's what I'm hoping for at this moment, gotta wait for monday next week I guess. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Bet they'd sell a whole lot of "Three day passes" if they built them... might want to think about that one WoWS/WG. 

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
58 minutes ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Bet they'd sell a whole lot of "Three day passes" if they built them... might want to think about that one WoWS/WG. 

They would have to make it inexpensive though so that it's more attractive as it's only for three days.

[SYN]
Members
14,379 posts
10,248 battles

I checked WoWp and WoT stores as well.

None of them have any discount on the 360 premium.

Me thinks the 50% off 360 sold too well last year.

[DRACS]
Members
3,359 posts
11 minutes ago, Jim_Byrnes said:

Meh... just Meh... not impressed

Yeah, that's what I said too. What I wanted was the 50% premium deal, a buttload of really cheap signals, or really discounted doubloons. Instead, we just got really pricey ship bundles (with credits no one wants) and 15% off 3 months of premium. MEH.

Well, guess we can't have good years every year. 2016 was absolutely exceptional between the Black Friday deals and the Santa crates. So if the Thanksgiving (Black Friday?) is this blah, here's to hoping that Christmas will absolutely make it rain.

[-TAB-]
Members
1,317 posts
6,885 battles

If they had discounted doubloons I would be interested. Everything else is just meh

Alpha Tester
1,944 posts
2 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

Worse on NA: they exclude the Kaga and the Hood. The only techtree premiums I didn't have.

At least they're in the tech tree. Asia server has neither.

[SALVO]
Members
16,670 posts
17,308 battles
2 hours ago, Herr_Reitz said:

Ya know, that looks like a ridiculous oversight on their part.  The one long weekend in the year where they usually have a big sale and people have plenty of time to play, and they don't have 3 day premium time passes on sale?  Jeez, that sounds dumb!!!

[LRM]
Members
366 posts
6,099 battles
2 hours ago, JohnnyDebt said:

That's what I'm hoping for at this moment, gotta wait for monday next week I guess. 

Me too.  I jumped on that like a duck on a junebug last year.  What with the odd day awarded now and then* I've got a couple weeks left but was seeing the end of the string.

Does Asia have a Black Friday per se, since they don't do the Thanksgiving thing?  An ex-pat I know living in Gunma prefecture for the last twenty years says it's hard to even find a turkey in Japan -- they make do with KFC instead or recently, a CostCo rotisserie chicken.

*A whole week from Let's Battle Corpus Christi

Edited by CorvusBB39

[SALVO]
Members
16,670 posts
17,308 battles
8 minutes ago, Spyde said:

Pretty standard of what to expect.

Damned shame.  These "sales" are so freakin' pathetic that you wonder if they're really even trying to generate any sales.  There's not a bloody thing in the premium shop that I want to buy.  Heck, for that matter, they've even excluded the Hood and Kaga from the tech tree gold sales.  For crying out loud, if those had been included in the 30% discount sale, I might have considered picking up one or both.  But at full price, forget about it!

Sign in to follow this