Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

CV captain question

5 comments in this topic

[DAKI]
Members
218 posts
8,249 battles

Well it’s actually quite easy to lose planes to RNCL. If the Neptune was never spotted and get into smoke, you may not pay much attention to it because they will think it is a DD. Moreover when you are playing CV, you might not even notice your within the AA range of the Neptune if he build for AA

[5D]
Members
1,217 posts
7,119 battles

Likely a scrub CV.

I don't think I've ever given up that many planes to a single ship.

I mean... there are some dirty AA players out there that will turn their AA off and wait for you to be too deep into their AA for you to escape... But it happens once and you know where they are.

The only thing I can think of that excuses it is positioning. There are in fact matches at high tier where the enemy has too many AA ships that simply never get killed, or the few AA ships they have are in the perfect spots to protect everyone. I usually choose not to suicide my planes in when that happens... but I can see the reasoning behind suiciding them in and just hoping that RNG for AA favors you.

Edited by Spartias

[90THS]
Members
186 posts
863 battles

Full AA spec Neptune (MFAA + AFT + BFT) + dumdum CV player that doesn't know he should not hover plane over Neptune
and T9 AA vs T7 planes mean CV have no chance in this kind of match up.

Sign in to follow this