You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
AllysaRockz

YouTube Novice!

16 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles

So what is the best way to start this...? Ugh, I don't know. What I do know however, is that I just uploaded my first YouTube video! Ever! So like, go make me famous like Flamu, yeah? Now all I need is to figure out how to edit in music and make funny videos... in due time! I'm still a newbie to this sort of thing anyways. Thanks for reading, and please do enjoy the lovely clip I've made below, why don'tcha? :Smile_glasses:

Yes, we won that game; we had a Kamikaze R on our team that even beat me by like, 200xp. That thing is crazy good.

Edited by AllysaRockz
Title Change!
  • Cool 7

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,675 posts
15,167 battles

Grats on the video!  I'm learning, too :).  Good luck!

[MIA-I]
[MIA-I]
Supertester
2,712 posts
4,689 battles

Best of luck to you.  Need advice or help with anything feel free to drop me a line.  I'm not so great at it either (editing and the like) and I'm not as famous as some but I can give a few pointers.

[HAIFU]
[HAIFU]
Members
85 posts
3,679 battles

Congrats on your first video! If you're looking into adding effects and stuffs, there are plenty of good programs out there; i know Adobe After Effects is a pretty popular one.  Good luck and i can't wait to follow your shoot to stardom ! ^_^ xoxo

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
1 hour ago, Lord_Zath said:

Grats on the video!  I'm learning, too :).  Good luck!

1 hour ago, Jazzyblaster said:

It looks great! I hope that you'll continue with making them and posting on the forum. Good job! :)

4 minutes ago, MilonRouge said:

Congrats on your first video! If you're looking into adding effects and stuffs, there are plenty of good programs out there; i know Adobe After Effects is a pretty popular one.  Good luck and i can't wait to follow your shoot to stardom ! ^_^ xoxo

Thank you, thank you, and thank you! I'm currently watching tutorials on how to edit, so maybe I can come about with something a little more interesting as I develop a skill for it. :Smile_honoring:

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
11 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

NOOO!!! I CAN'T BE YOUR FIRST SUBSCRIBER!! I'll always be number 3 ;-; 

You'll be my spiritual number one! :cap_win: 

• Cool 1

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
241 posts
3,589 battles

First video is pretty cool. It's nice to see another small channel trying to make its way through the labyrinth of YT.

Which video maker do you use?

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
13 minutes ago, Venator77 said:

Which video maker do you use?

OBS. Took a little while to figure out what some of the buttons do but once I got it to start recording the game in a 'fullscreen window', it started working like a charm. The basics were pretty simple to grasp, surprisingly! :Smile_great:

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
241 posts
3,589 battles

I use Wondershare Filmora. It's also easy to use and I managed to figure out how to put music, text, and pictures over my captures. I hope be like Yuro and Arilos while also having content other than WoWS.

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
7 minutes ago, Venator77 said:

I use Wondershare Filmora. It's also easy to use and I managed to figure out how to put music, text, and pictures over my captures. I hope be like Yuro and Arilos while also having content other than WoWS.

If I even get to a point where I have the amount of subs that either Yuro or Arlios have right now, I'd probably be a granny in retirement uploading videos of my new knitting patterns... but hey, I could use some other hobbies apart from exercise and gaming. With this hobby... I can get creative! It's worth a shot. :fish_cute_2:

1,266 posts
13 battles
18 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

If I even get to a point where I have the amount of subs that either Yuro or Arlios have right now, I'd probably be a granny in retirement uploading videos of my new knitting patterns... but hey, I could use some other hobbies apart from exercise and gaming. With this hobby... I can get creative! It's worth a shot. :fish_cute_2:

19 hours ago, Venator77 said:

You both can definitely get there, just keep working hard and keep putting out great videos. Rooting for you both! :)

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles

Too kind all of you, too kind! However, now I actually have something good to show you all! So get pumped! I changed the title because I'm definitely not a newbie anymore... not after what I made. I don't think so anyways. :fish_cute_2: It took a lot longer to make this than I thought it would, so hopefully that means it isn't garbage. :Smile_glasses:

I present a Bayern Compilation! ... because that thing is insanely powerful.

[WAIFU]
[WAIFU]
Members
241 posts
3,589 battles

Nice video. I do recommend to limit eurobeat music to times of dodging torpedoes. Perhaps even use reaction pictures as well.