You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Magrue5185

Looking for a casual group

10 comments in this topic

[90THC]
Members
1 post
1,611 battles

Just started playing WoWS on Sunday.  Really enjoying myself so far.  Looking for a casual group that doesn't mandate the use of a Mic on voice coms.  I can join teamspeak, ventrillo, discord, etc, but I prefer not to use my Mic, just so I'm not disturbing my wife while she games, watches tv, whatever.  I can listen on these, though, and take direction.

I'm currently going through the forums and learning all I can about playing a BB and a DD.  Really enjoying things so far. 

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you. 

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
8,284 battles

you can try SW or Sea Wolves, There are two members just like you, we would "prefer" MIC in Clan and in division battles that's usually not an issue.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,877 posts
11,603 battles

Might have trouble finding a clan to give you a tag as space is limited and people are looking for people to participate in clan battles right now. But without actually joining a clan, I am sure lots would be happy to have you join them on their discord and still play with ya. 

Joining @Battleship_MaineMk1's NA discord is a great place to find people to learn from and division up with. Or message me for a link to come hang out on the Syndicate discord. I am not a big fan of being on Mic all the time either, so let me know and I would be happy to div up with you sometimes.

Ps. And welcome to the game and to the forums!

Edited by Kapitan_Wuff

[BWC]
Members
742 posts
4,158 battles

Hey Magrue,

glad to see you like this game. BWC caters for all playing styles, be it casual or more competitive. We do use TS as a primary means of communication, essential if you want to work together and coordinate. However we understand that irl issues can prevent the liberal use of VC, we don't enforce you to talk but being on TS while playing certainly helps.

Check out our links for more info about us. 

cheers, 

C. 

[HAPPY]
Beta Testers
130 posts
6,358 battles

You are invited to run with clan HAPPY we are casual but do play clan wars and are always improving and discussing strattegy 

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,470 battles

Lone Wolves is perfect place for New and casual players like you. We don't have any rules in our clan group and we are the biggest and fastest growing clan group in NA server.

We do not use mics or ask players to play in divisions. Check the link in my signature for details.

[SEP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,792 battles

Welcome to WoWs! It's nice to see that there are new players willing to take a look around and get help before diving in too deep. Best to try and get good early. Be sure to check out the various YouTube channels as well that have various tutorials and guides.

-QP- wishes you luck in your search!