Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GrimmeReaper

Come and Sink Former Corgi Captain 183

22 comments in this topic

[TBOW]
Members
1,184 posts
10,447 battles

Wednesday at 9pm Eastern Standard Time (I wish they would just do away with Daylight Saving). I will be in the Giulio Cesare (T5) BB looking to get sunk.   The prize, I have 1 Kidd Loaded Package I am going to give away.  So you know who I am you know when and what I will be driving.  This is open too all so look for me gcangel82 starting at 9pm, I will announce at the beginning of the match I have a ship to give away.  I am not going down as easy as normally would in a Corgi Event, it will continue on match after match till I have the Kidd given away.  So tomorrow night come and get me!   And as usual Team Kills do not count!!!!

Gary C Angel (gcangel82)

Deputy Commander of the 7th

Edited by gcangel82
  • Cool 6

[SPTR]
Members
3,459 posts
5,672 battles

Oi, you wanna foit?! I'll steal your bote yer scowder! I'd scratch yer sh*t I swear on me mom!~

4414659.jpg

Edited by The_first_harbinger

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,226 battles

Why, OP, are you doing this?  K, I will get on & maybe, you will be on the enemy team.

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

I suppose I will never find you in the first place but I will try anyways :p

[TBOW]
Members
1,184 posts
10,447 battles
4 minutes ago, aethervox said:

Why, OP, are you doing this?  K, I will get on & maybe, you will be on the enemy team.

Just trying to do something nice for someone random...  Is that a good enough reason?  Nothing more nothing less.  It is the Holiday Season.  

• Cool 3

[BB22]
Members
135 posts
21,855 battles
2 minutes ago, gcangel82 said:

Just trying to do something nice for someone random...  Is that a good enough reason?  Nothing more nothing less.  It is the Holiday Season.  

:cap_like:

Beta Testers
715 posts
3,660 battles

In that case, I'll be looking for you while in my own GC!:Smile_izmena:

With my luck..we'll probably end up on the same team. On the bright side - You'd better believe I'll do everything in my power to protect you - even if that means jumping in front of fish!!!

Question: At 9pm(est..) SHARP you're hitting [BATTLE]? That's the plan?

[TBOW]
Members
1,184 posts
10,447 battles
2 minutes ago, Zyu said:

In that case, I'll be looking for you while in my own GC!:Smile_izmena:

With my luck..we'll probably end up on the same team. On the bright side - You'd better believe I'll do everything in my power to protect you - even if that means jumping in front of fish!!!

Question: At 9pm(est..) SHARP you're hitting [BATTLE]? That's the plan?

9pm sharp is the plan and again that is Eastern Standard Time so about 6pm out on the West Coast.

[TF16]
Members
825 posts
4,768 battles

Note to self: Remember to drive CV's at such time.

Note to OP: Fantastic idea and best of luck to you!  (141 will be there to sink or protect!)

Edited by Sock5

Beta Testers
715 posts
3,660 battles
7 minutes ago, gcangel82 said:

9pm sharp is the plan and again that is Eastern Standard Time so about 6pm out on the West Coast.

New England here so I'm setting an alarm for 20:40 to make sure I'm not in a battle or engrossed in a book/project.

GL&FS :Smile_honoring:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,780 posts
14,856 battles
1 hour ago, gcangel82 said:

Wednesday at 9pm Eastern Standard Time (I wish they would just do away with Daylight Saving). I will be in the Giulio Cesare (T5) BB looking to get sunk. 

I want you to know that I thank you, sincerely, for your polite and well written invitation, and that I will be delighted to be included in the event you have spoken of. Look forward to seeing you tomorrow in the PM, and thank you again for thinking of me when you posted it.

[BNKR]
Members
98 posts
2,907 battles

Great idea and a very nice gesture OP. Already having the Kidd, I will give this a pass but sincerely appreciate what you are doing for the community. To make it more of a challenge, you should division with a Gremy or Fujin/Kamikaze and a good AA cruiser.

Good luck to all and have fun!

[TBOW]
Members
1,184 posts
10,447 battles
3 hours ago, The_GoDDfather said:

If I win can I choose to gift it?

I suppose you could, but you need to PM we right after the match in game so I know that is what you wish to do.

Beta Testers
715 posts
3,660 battles

You did say Wednesday *cough* - Here I was tonight looking tonight(hahaha...sigh) ► :Smile_hiding:¬

Catch ya tomorrow. Thanks again.

Edited by Zyu

[TBOW]
Members
1,184 posts
10,447 battles

The Kidd Package went to MemeFlerp in a Fuso, Congrats and Enjoy.  Planning to do something to around Christmas.

shot-17_11.22_21_20.12-0712.thumb.jpg.44d8ff8ec444c54c07ee137df39ae79c.jpg

Sign in to follow this