You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

16 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
770 battles

Guys I started this topic because I am new in game, just with an lvl 4 American battleship, and I wanna know how to shoot all the bullets at once , doing this I get to take their citadels and get hit kill :cap_like::cap_rambo:

[TBW]
Members
6,342 posts
11,892 battles

You can only shoot all guns if all guns are ready to fire, so you have to wait for all of them to load.

[VOC]
Beta Testers
1,124 posts
5,877 battles
1 hour ago, pastore123 said:

Double left click when all guns are loaded.

And all guns aiming at the same spot

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,713 posts
9,466 battles
3 hours ago, RenatoKing said:

doing this I get to take their citadels and get hit kill

you dont have to shoot all to get citadel hits ... a well aim per salvo will also do the trick

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

And I would like to add this: 

If you find the mouse is twitching, moving ever so slightly off target when you double click, always remember you can reassign certain keys which can function in place of, or in addition to, the left mouse button (LMB). My favorite replacement is the [SPACEBAR]. Setting it up that way allows you to steer, target and fire with a much better accuracy. 

And welcome to the game!

[WOLF3]
Members
5,975 posts
2,203 battles
10 hours ago, Lionel92 said:

And all guns aiming at the same spot

Yes, important.  All guns that can bear must bear on the same target and be loaded.  Turrets that are still traversing will not fire, even if loaded.

Btw, at this level you have no control of the secondary batteries so this doesn't pertain to them.

Beta Testers
1,465 posts
8,760 battles
On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:00 AM, Herr_Reitz said:

And I would like to add this: 

If you find the mouse is twitching, moving ever so slightly off target when you double click, always remember you can reassign certain keys which can function in place of, or in addition to, the left mouse button (LMB). My favorite replacement is the [SPACEBAR]. Setting it up that way allows you to steer, target and fire with a much better accuracy. 

And welcome to the game!

Yeah, but most games assign Jump to the space bar.  How am I going to jump over torpedoes if my space bar is assigned to fire instead of jump? :Smile_hiding:

(I assume you know I am joking, RenatoKing :Smile_teethhappy:)

Beta Testers
1,465 posts
8,760 battles

To expand so you understand all your options:

• A single click of the Left Mouse Button fires one turret per click (i.e., all guns on a given turret).
  • A double click of the Left Mouse Button fires all turrets at the same time.
  • Click and hold the Left Mouse Button fires each turret sequentially (i.e., one at a time in sequence).

The caveat is that a turret will only fire if it is aiming at the reticle's aim point.  If a turret is still traversing to the aim point or a turret can only aim at things on the other side of the ship (etc.), it will not fire.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Double-clicking the LMB always caused my cheapo, non-gaming mouse to move off target ever so slightly. When I could switch to the [SPACEBAR] and got used to using it, my hits improved. I'd say my citadels improved too but of course you wouldn't believe me. But they did. 

Since we're talking turrets and mouse, remember if you click and hold RMB while in third person view (God view) you can survey the area around you without your turrets moving. It's very helpful when you know you want your next salvo to be starboard (right side of ship looking at bow) but you want to look to the port side until your guns are reloaded. Practice this - it can save your stern! 

Beta Testers
1,465 posts
8,760 battles
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:18 PM, Herr_Reitz said:

it can save your stern!

Is that some kind of "stern" warning?