Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Panzerkampfschreck

Get Ready for Pan-Asia stage 4

8 comments in this topic

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,385 posts
7,979 battles
3 minutes ago, Minah_Bang said:

You need to do them BOTH in the same match, got mine yesterday.

AND win.

Got it in the tier 9 IJN DD I just unlocked (Yugumo I think?). Almost got it in Scharnhorst because a Iowa kept a straight course and despite being sunk, my torps got him and flooded him to death. Problem is the team couldn't win, the one thing that's really annoying me about some of these missions lately. The "do this, this, and pray your team actually wins the matches you do it in".

[T-SEC]
[T-SEC]
Members
120 posts
4,982 battles

Took me a bit... But got it in Minakize! Fish and flags were a flying... Sun was rising in a cloud of smoke, those CVS were popping their diapers to see me show up. Good luck getting it! 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,272 posts

for days... I'd get the needed numbers only for our team to horrendously muck up and lose. I'd almost given up on obtaining it - when the Kami R gave it to me in a morning match. Someone in another thread made a valid point... when going for this, don't launch all your torps. If you have 3 racks, launch 2. Wait for them to heal then drop the rest. Almost guarantee a flooding if you hit them. 

Edited by Herr_Reitz

Members
34 posts
6,792 battles

I am really starting to hate these multiple condition missions because too much (win requirement) depends on MM / team mates.  Just under 60k torp damage, 28k flood damage, but no-one else on the team could break 700 score.  Why WG, Why?!?   :etc_swear:

Sign in to follow this