You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
MrEndeavour

What a guaranteed loss looks like

70 comments in this topic

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,671 posts
15,162 battles

AMUNpHA.jpg

• Cool 13

[NBGC]
Members
3,041 posts
10,248 battles

Am I the only one who doesn't think Dasha is "all that?" I mean she's pretty, but she isn't what I would call "smokin' hot."

• Cool 10

[BIAS]
Members
2,992 posts
8,978 battles

What happened to WG evenly splitting each nation's dd's? Was that reverted after they nerfed IJN into the floor of the ocean?

Edited by Ducky_shot

Members
1,145 posts
4,192 battles
14 minutes ago, MrEndeavour said:

Thanks WG. Didn't know two Kageros and a Gearing were equal to 3 Fletchers and a Z-52.

4opPA7d.png

its always disheartening when you get all the IJN dds...

[BIAS]
Members
2,992 posts
8,978 battles
6 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Am I the only one who doesn't think Dasha is "all that?" I mean she's pretty, but she isn't what I would call "smokin' hot."

THis is definitely more relevant to the discussion than even the OP...

:cap_like:

• Cool 2

[-I-]
Members
1,719 posts
10,218 battles
9 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

What happened to WG evenly splitting each nation's dd's? Was that reverted after they nerfed IJN into the floor of the ocean?

Don't know what it's supposed to be like now, but in practice, that doesn't happen at all. ::shrug::

[MKF]
Members
399 posts
14,817 battles
16 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Agreed but I have always been afraid to say so

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
32 minutes ago, MrEndeavour said:

Thanks WG. Didn't know two Kageros and a Gearing were equal to 3 Fletchers and a Z-52.

The game is far from decided just because of the DD situation.  Why do so many players throw in the towel because of the MM screen?  I have never understood that.  :Smile_sceptic:

23 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Dasha is a pretty lady.  No doubt.  I wouldn't consider her "smokin' hot" based on shallow visual observations...but if she has a real sweetheart personality she could certainly rise to that level easily.

• Cool 1

[SPUDS]
Members
147 posts
6,890 battles
41 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Image result for go to gulag meme

• Cool 1

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,648 battles

Seen a few of these games, almost always a slaughter for the team with the worse dds. Like how is a T10, and 2 T8 dds suppose to take on a T10 and 3 T9s, not only does one side have better dds, they also have more of them as well.

[SPUDS]
Members
147 posts
6,890 battles
2 minutes ago, Kevik70 said:

Seen a few of these games, almost always a slaughter for the team with the worse dds. Like how is a T10, and 2 T8 dds suppose to take on a T10 and 3 T9s, not only does one side have better dds, they also have more of them as well.

Not as bad mm, but GG86X0Yr.png?width=917&height=516

two kutuzov and belfast = two yorck and a schors hahahahahahha

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,252 posts
7,648 battles
4 minutes ago, JohnnyDebt said:

Not as bad mm, but GG86X0Yr.png?width=917&height=516

two kutuzov and belfast = two yorck and a schors hahahahahahha

This is one game I ran across. Three tier 8s vs 2 tier 7s.

shot-17_11.16_00_02.58-0079.thumb.jpg.bcf61e3cc012cdbc3804f0997f0eeaef.jpg

[SIM]
Members
2,423 posts
4,060 battles
57 minutes ago, Goodwood_Alpha said:

Dasha is rather attractive, but her image is mostly wholesome and not sexualized. She’s an excellent face for the company, but sometimes the nature of the praise heaped upon her appearance seems atonal.

[SPUDS]
Members
147 posts
6,890 battles
14 minutes ago, Kevik70 said:

This is one game I ran across. Three tier 8s vs 2 tier 7s.

shot-17_11.16_00_02.58-0079.thumb.jpg.bcf61e3cc012cdbc3804f0997f0eeaef.jpg

Weegee: you're in a premium and you're salty, we're just in making it longer for you to win kek. Had one game in anshan and our whole team Yoloed the cap, my division stayed and defend. Somehow still won with me in a bottom tier ship on top of leader board. 

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
297 posts
15,745 battles

Let's look at the facts:

Here is stats on their win rates for the ships they are playing.

I agree odds are against your team since DDs are very influential ship class for the match . 

Your Team

Gearing: 34.33% (67)

Kag:  48.94% (141)

Kag: 40.98% (61)

Enemy Team

Z-52:  33.33% (9) (not enough statistic since only 9 battles played)

Fletch:  52.83% (53)

Fletch:  55.09% (285)

Fletch:  53.33% (90)

(***) However, stats and ships don't really matter sometimes, if MM wants to $#%* you up, it will always find a way.

Beta Testers
1,119 posts
2,396 battles

I came out alive on just this sort of match. Banged up against the gunboats, but me and my kagero emerged with two kills and the team win.

Op had the stealthiest boat in the game times two. Im not sure i understand the angst.

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
297 posts
15,745 battles
4 minutes ago, Mulletproof said:

I came out alive on just this sort of match. Banged up against the gunboats, but me and my kagero emerged with two kills and the team win.

Op had the stealthiest boat in the game times two. Im not sure i understand the angst.

Generally, you don't want to get your Kag caught in the open by gunboats. Kag is one of the ships with best concealment in the game so I generally try to play as a forward scout to lit other guns boats. In this way I always have backups and will not be singled out if I am accidentally spotted. 

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,768 posts
12,872 battles

Submit a ticket.  The only time I can remember a three tier offset difference is with a fail division, and even those have been ameliorated by WG of late.  In this case there is no MM reason why the non-division T9 DD could not be swapped for a T8 DD, resulting in a one tier offset.  I cannot fathom why WG would design the MM for the former when the latter is obviously closer to the objective. 

• Cool 2

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
297 posts
15,745 battles
3 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Submit a ticket.  The only time I can remember a three tier offset difference is with a fail division, and even those have been ameliorated by WG of late.  In this case there is no MM reason why the non-division T9 DD could not be swapped for a T8 DD, resulting in a one tier offset.  I cannot fathom why WG would design the MM for the former when the latter is obviously closer to the objective. 

imo, it's more of a problem that one team has a German DD with ~ 5km hydro plus three radar ships (Moskava has ~ 11.7km radar and DM's ~ 10km radar can last nearly a min)  whereas their team only have one DM.

If DD on his team try contest caps, it'd be a bloodbath for them.