Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
desmo_2

BOOM, I have arrived.

22 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

Today I reached a milestone.  I broke 100 Karma.

fbyD17H.jpg

 

Now let's see if I can get back to zero.  :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,694
[YORHA]
Members
3,243 posts
1 minute ago, desmo_2 said:

Today I reached a milestone.  I broke 100 Karma.

fbyD17H.jpg

 

Now let's see if I can get back to zero.  :Smile_trollface:

 

On it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
423
[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,213 battles
11 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Today I reached a milestone.  I broke 100 Karma.

You? How?

I inputed 'desmo_2' & 'karma' & '100' into my analyzer and it spit out the response ' this does not compute'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
423
[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,213 battles
18 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Today I reached a milestone.  I broke 100 Karma.

fbyD17H.jpg

 

Now let's see if I can get back to zero.  :Smile_trollface:

Gratz*

* I'd prefer to sink you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
15 minutes ago, aethervox said:

You? How?

I inputed 'desmo_2' & 'karma' & '100' into my analyzer and it spit out the response ' this does not compute'.

Awwww...but aethervox, I like YOU! :cap_like:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
6 minutes ago, delp5117 said:

I think your cookie coupon is in the mail from WG?

Ooohh...I hope it's a salted caramel cookie.  I had one at Arby's and it was delicious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
241
[OPEC]
Members
925 posts
5,108 battles
7 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Ooohh...I hope it's a salted caramel cookie.  I had one at Arby's and it was delicious!

 

Does it always have to be salt around here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

I had been hovering at 98 for a while.

Today I had a game in the Iron Duke (yes, even with the free T3, 4 and 5, I haven't advanced past the Duke, yet) that put me over the top at 101.

It was a pretty thrilling come from behind win, with a very solid assist from a Leander captain (thanks again, @OgJeDiPiMp!). And people say playing low tier is excruciating...

Spoiler

eQXlCvQ.jpg

80j8Yk1.jpg

gJX1wQk.jpg

I would post the replay, but don't know how since WoWSReplays kind of went south.

I hope OgJeDiPiMp got 3 Karma as well...because he earned it.  His torps saved my butt and the game.

 

Edited by desmo_2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,313
[TF16B]
Members
8,051 posts
16,991 battles

Me?

 

I recently managed to hack off a passle of over-performing prima-donnas because I wouldn't come out and die so they could have their ships back faster. They managed to convince enough people to report me that my karma went back to ZERO again...

 

Fortunately, it was only at six anyway, so they couldn't report me enough to get a chat ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,352
[SYN]
Members
4,525 posts
11,433 battles

Congrats.

 

Been bouncing between 30 and 60 for almost a year now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
423
[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,213 battles

I know I have 1 karma point - I saw it in the notifications. So my question is, being the dummy I am, where does one find your current karma score?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
423
[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,213 battles
2 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Awwww...but aethervox, I like YOU! :cap_like:

I did give you a +1 for that, TY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,391
[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles
27 minutes ago, aethervox said:

I know I have 1 karma point - I saw it in the notifications. So my question is, being the dummy I am, where does one find your current karma score?

In port, click your name at the top left of the screen.  A drop-down menu will appear, with your user name and player level at the top.  Hover your mouse over your name in the drop down menu and you will see "Go to service record".  Click again.  On the next screen, next to your name, will be a number...your current Karma:

Bk1g6n7.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,865
[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,771 posts
12,878 battles
16 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

In port, click your name at the top left of the screen.  A drop-down menu will appear, with your user name and player level at the top.  Hover your mouse over your name in the drop down menu and you will see "Go to service record".  Click again.  On the next screen, next to your name, will be a number...your current Karma:

Bk1g6n7.jpg

 


Ah, so you "think" you've broken one hundred.  This is a computer game, where 101 is only five.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
212
[TBOW]
Members
1,178 posts
10,413 battles
20 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Today I reached a milestone.  I broke 100 Karma.

fbyD17H.jpg

 

Now let's see if I can get back to zero.  :Smile_trollface:

 

Play CVs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×