Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GreyFox78659

Plebe rebellion?

Rebellion   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Is a WOWS player rebellion Brewing?

• Yes
    • No

9 comments in this topic

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,521 battles

Yeah I was watching Noster’s rant video where he pretty much said what I was thinking about the state of the community.

[OPEC]
Members
926 posts
5,108 battles

What exactly would that consist of?  Ships re-skinned with anti-MM slogans and tiny digital pitchforks?

• Cool 4

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,743 posts
7,373 battles

Um, what? Someone rants and it's all of a sudden the end of the world?

People need to realize this is a damn game, it doesn't matter, compared to, you know, actual life.

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,238 battles

A player rebellion in a WG game? ROFL. Since when did Zombies have enough brains to think independently? They are undead, they follow their 'Master'.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
18 minutes ago, delp5117 said:

Assuming it's this one...

No offense to Noster but all he did was rant about human nature in general is cruel and say that the community is pure toxicity. Then he tries to say that the gameplay variety is wreaking it followed by comparing it to World of Warcraft. I personally think he is making an issue where none exists but that is just me. Humans by our nature want to feel entitled over our fellow humans, it is just the way it is. What Noster said will not change anything and his statement about the how you can only play ships on way is completely false. I play all my BBs ad mid to frontline brawlers even if they aren't really designed to be played like that. But do I care? Nope. people can call me whatever they want and they have, but I had fun and played what I wanted to play. As far as I'm concerned while what Noster said is valid in some respects, his suggestions are just not practical.

• Cool 3

[R0FL]
Beta Testers
398 posts
9,733 battles

Not sure it's headed for a rebellion, but the community has certainly gone down hill.  Lots.  

"Uninstall."  How is that helpful?  Why would anyone say that to anyone else?

Why is the guy that gripes the loudest is usually the one that died first?  

How is it that one team never is out-played by the other, but it's MM's fault, or a terrible team, or hackers...  No, sometimes the other team just comes together and kicks the other side's butt.  Or the other person, who beats you in the DD duel, or aims better, or positions better....  Pay them a compliment, not only by hitting the button, but by saying so in all chat!  Let's bring the community back to what it was.

Yes, there are gonna still be those who tell you they're great, you suck, etc.  Ignore them, and hold the course for being what we were - welcoming, willing to teach, willing to share, and glad we have such a cool game to play!

[WGA]
Developers, Administrator, Moderator, F&F, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,089 posts
3,725 battles

I'm going to mark this as "inciting unrest" and lock this thread. 

• Cool 9