Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
TL_Warlord_Roff

Free Agency.. Kagero driver looking for a new team

4 comments in this topic

[HEROS] TL_Warlord_Roff 381
933 posts
9,752 battles

*wave* Yo everyone.

so qualifiers.. 3 seasons of SL play.. DD driver, Kagero no smoke, extra trops.  Forum contributor.. THINKING player. Team player.   If yu go digging into my stats (site of your choice) be aware I've been playing pretty much since the NA launch so life time stats after better then 8 k matches are not going to tell you a great deal.   (I don't judge folks by their stats.. great way to screw up by the numbers and overlook a good player.. want to know how good they are.. get into a match with them!)

I've spent the last 3 season as part of Sun Tzu Warriors.. Season 3 I was on the gold team but mostly bench sat.. in season's 4 and 5  STW formed a second team which qual'd fro bronze league.   We did ok in season 4 and better during season 5 ending the season 8-4 but unfortunatly got knocked out in the first round of the semi finals.   My relationship with STW recently ended and I have my doubts that they'll invite me to join the bronze team in season 6 because you know.. politics and ego's.  My reasons for exitting STW are my own and I don't share them.. there's no feud or any other such thing.. it's just a very large guild and and well, you know.. sometimes large is too large.. peep fall through the cracks.

SO, If your looking for an competitive play experienced Kagero driver snap me up.  I've love competitive play and SL's competition format beats the crud out of the current Clan Battles format.  Giv'n the choice I'll stick with SL play.   It's more fun. And has a great deal more variety.

TL_Warlord_Roff sends

[CUTER] Shigure_DD 245
In AlfaTesters
1,235 posts
7,799 battles

I would say join other clans discord’s and see were you fit in, a lot of clans are looking at CBs more then WSL now sucks to say...

[1IF] aethervox 414
4,252 posts
6,334 battles

.... ummm, errr ......1IF is likely not a good fit. Although we are 'international' this does not include 'Aliens' (which is indicated by your avatar). GL infiltrating elsewhere.

[HEROS] TL_Warlord_Roff 381
933 posts
9,752 battles

Orion in Klingon service...*grin* from back when I played STO...was pretty decent in that games PvP.  

Sign in to follow this