Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RGPippy_1

game pay out for flags and ships sunk while playing this last weekend.

4 comments in this topic

Members
17 posts
4,830 battles

Hi Guys. I was doing good over the weekend and was winning lots of games but not getting paid the credits I should have been credited for. I had three games where i sank two ships but only given credits for one even when no one else was around to make claim to them. As well the game that promised a 25 flag win to win the game never paid out the flags unless they were the ones I won one at a time. I was told in the in game questions and troubles that there was in fact a glitch that was being dealt with but no matter how many times I played I never got the flags.plus I was tagged twice over the weekend for hitting friendlies. No matter how many times I warned people of imminent threat some would just say F you and turn in to them or just sit and wait for them to hit them. I made comments in my games regarding these facts and it was apparent it was due to the fact that I was winning so many games. I had one game I wished I could have had shown on you tube as I was the last ship and all enemy were killed, the absolute best game I have ever played in all the time i played. I was telling friendlies to stop;stop;stop and the would just turn in like they were stupefied or wanted to be hit. Some were waiting till I fired then speed up and cut in front of the torps to be hit, and I had a full blown conversation as to why any player would not turn out rather than in after they were sent a message telling them that there were inbound torpedoes and to turn to their right and they turned to the left anyway. if the ship losses was a penalty incurred for the hits so be it. But this type of play is extremely limiting to destroyers if the cruisers or other dds are taking hits just so one member would be named and clouloured pink so their friends on the other team would be able to identify them. there is way to much of bad play in games where friends of friends on the other team are giving away enemy positions or firing on friendlies and just don't care as long as their friends win the game. it is like a tactic which is coming out in some areas such as those from the deep deep south like south of the equator South. And then you get harried by battle ships so you can't play in the game due to them circling all the time in hopes you will fire anything to play in the game. I think you need to enact the same rules as are found in some of the newer games online now where this attitude gates players booted from the entire system along with their system i[p address's from joining for periods of a year or more until the bad behavior is gone out of them. Maybe that should happen here as it seems to be attracting a crap load of them in this game, simply due to the game not taking any actions against it. Times are changing sir's, time for this game to act more like the soldiers and men who were found in the navy and their manors and actions are to be none less than those found in the men who fought in the old wars represented in the game unless it becomes offensive to those whos names you are trying to honour I would stand by any decision you rendered on me if I were acting like a PrK from this type of attitude anytime. I have always been a man with honour, even if I do stupid things sometimes in play nothing I have ever done was intentional other than when I had them circling me and targeting me the moment they saw me in any game..

[TBW]
Members
6,300 posts
11,856 battles

I read, hi guys and realized this was already to long to read. It better be good if I am going to scroll a post.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[HINON]
WoWS Wiki Editor
6,225 posts
3,082 battles
47 minutes ago, RGPippy_1 said:

Hi Guys. I was doing good over the weekend and was winning lots of games but not getting paid the credits I should have been credited for. I had three games where i sank two ships but only given credits for one even when no one else was around to make claim to them. As well the game that promised a 25 flag win to win the game never paid out the flags unless they were the ones I won one at a time. I was told in the in game questions and troubles that there was in fact a glitch that was being dealt with but no matter how many times I played I never got the flags.plus I was tagged twice over the weekend for hitting friendlies. No matter how many times I warned people of imminent threat some would just say F you and turn in to them or just sit and wait for them to hit them. I made comments in my games regarding these facts and it was apparent it was due to the fact that I was winning so many games. I had one game I wished I could have had shown on you tube as I was the last ship and all enemy were killed, the absolute best game I have ever played in all the time i played. I was telling friendlies to stop;stop;stop and the would just turn in like they were stupefied or wanted to be hit. Some were waiting till I fired then speed up and cut in front of the torps to be hit, and I had a full blown conversation as to why any player would not turn out rather than in after they were sent a message telling them that there were inbound torpedoes and to turn to their right and they turned to the left anyway. if the ship losses was a penalty incurred for the hits so be it. But this type of play is extremely limiting to destroyers if the cruisers or other dds are taking hits just so one member would be named and clouloured pink so their friends on the other team would be able to identify them. there is way to much of bad play in games where friends of friends on the other team are giving away enemy positions or firing on friendlies and just don't care as long as their friends win the game. it is like a tactic which is coming out in some areas such as those from the deep deep south like south of the equator South. And then you get harried by battle ships so you can't play in the game due to them circling all the time in hopes you will fire anything to play in the game. I think you need to enact the same rules as are found in some of the newer games online now where this attitude gates players booted from the entire system along with their system i[p address's from joining for periods of a year or more until the bad behavior is gone out of them. Maybe that should happen here as it seems to be attracting a crap load of them in this game, simply due to the game not taking any actions against it. Times are changing sir's, time for this game to act more like the soldiers and men who were found in the navy and their manors and actions are to be none less than those found in the men who fought in the old wars represented in the game unless it becomes offensive to those whos names you are trying to honour I would stand by any decision you rendered on me if I were acting like a PrK from this type of attitude anytime. I have always been a man with honour, even if I do stupid things sometimes in play nothing I have ever done was intentional other than when I had them circling me and targeting me the moment they saw me in any game..

If you're talking about a mission reward for sinking ships, the rewards is only payed out once per game. This is normally the case, unless specified otherwise. 

The glitch you're speaking about would at least persist till the next game patch, and it's no use playing more if you didn't get it in the first place. However, it could also be the case that you simply aren't fulfilling one or more of the mission conditions, but we won't be able to help without more information. 

If you don't want to teamkill anyone, don't fire torpedoes from behind allies. You say you have honour, own up to the teamkill. Don't deflect blame onto the person being hit. You were the one who fired. 

As for the whole behaviour and banning stuff, no. Unless it's a hard offence like cheating with illegal mods, nobody is being permanently banned, nor are they being banned for a period of years. Banning people strictly for bad behaviour is pointless. For instance, there's the question of defining bad behaviour, determining how much is too much, and where the line lies. For instance, something which you consider a bannable offence for bad behaviour might be seen as acceptable by me, and vice versa. It's a subjective mess, and very muddled waters. 

Finally, I would recommend taking a look at the link in my signature. It's hard to take someone seriously when nobody wants to read that wall of text. Formatting is your friend.    

Sign in to follow this