Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mk_96

Please support 4K perfectly. please

6 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[MURE]
Members
1 post
1,667 battles

I love this game so much. cuz good ship models, good graphics, good battle, good people

i believe almost PC gamers have good PC and High resolution  Display. they can enjoyed 4K games.

almost PC games Support to 4K Resolution . it can play comfortably.

but this game is not support to 4K. if you play in 4K display it's amazing world.

you can look very very small log in menu, port menu, sights, minimap,etc....  all of user interface.

WG, almost over 2017. Please Support 4k Perfectly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
163
[MEIST]
Members
790 posts
2,952 battles

Yeah, I sent in a ticket about that. Their reply didn't sound like it was going to happen any time soon. I play warships on my 50" 4K TV and have to use a lower setting for it not to crash. Still looks pretty good though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supertester
2,589 posts
8,292 battles

4k is technically still in an "early adopter" phase, considering the infrastructure that needs to be built out to support it. That's why WG isn't going to throw dev resources at 4k UI scaling/gameplay... Because most people can't afford a $4-800+ monitor. Especially not in Russia, where most of the player base is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,762
Members
9,863 posts
36 minutes ago, Kerrec said:

Steam Hardware survey:

 

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

 

71% of PC's with steam accounts play with a resolution of 1920 x 1080.  The majority of the remaining 29% play at resolutions below that.

 

4K is hardly mainstream.

 

Every couple months or so, a single person posts this complaint.....thinking somehow everyone wastes their money on 4k.....:Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,581
[ERN]
[ERN]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,101 posts
4,223 battles

best way to support 4k is allow us have the option to resize our UI in game settings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×