You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Canadatron

Help me Want to Play WoWs

9 comments in this topic

[CUTE]
Members
5,152 posts
3,430 battles

Hey fellas. I have returned from a couple months off the game only to have had my ever dwindling clan dwindle to the point they don't seem to play much at all. I can't handle WoWs as a solo warrior, game in and game out. I need some social fun, some decent skilled players, and a bit of chat and banter. The game alone isn't enough (mostly why I kinda took that break). 

I'm a decent player, mostly just main Destroyers. I don't play a whole crazy lot (100ish games a month) but I run premium, have decent stats, and really enjoy teamplay. I have a mic (not the dollar store type either), am well into adulthood, have responsibilities and fully understand this is a game.

I just need a team element, some people to play with. I enjoy helping others out and spreading WoWs knowledge, especially the Destroyer kind. If you want to hangout on discord and play a few matches, let me know!

I have many premium ships, run premium time. Have fun lads, stay salty!

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Sorry to hear that about your clan. It's nice to div from time to time as well as earn that oil. Our clan hasn't managed a clan battle yet - we're too spread out with too many RL things going on. I'm sure you'll get snatched up soon enough. GL 

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
9,921 battles

BWC is always looking for people that like to be online a share experiences and knowledge.  We use Team Speak vs Discord for our communication platform.  We are a mostly adult community, and we enjoy teaming and going after each other when possible. We have a long history with the gaming community as well.  If this sounds interesting to you, drop by our web page (see my sigtag below) and sign up.  Be sure and keep an eye on your e-mail/forum as you'll get some information once we start processing your application.

[SF-3]
Beta Testers
594 posts
8,787 battles

Canadatron,

Check out Team SF. We're an 18+ group of solid WOWS players who enjoy teaming up for divisions, clan wars, and other community tournaments. We also have quite a few of the top DD players on the server, if you're looking for tips and advice. Swing by our public teamspeak server and ask the folks playing warships if they want to division up. Look forward to seeing you there!