Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Completed Missions Challenges After Battle Report

5 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Could you enhance the after mission reporting in the "Info" sidebar? For example - I completed the "Get Ready For Pan Asia" with the 2000 flooding, 20000 torp damage. When looking at the after battle screen itself there's no information as to what I received for that completion. Oh sure I know, I'm supposed to know that from reading about the mission beforehand, right? 

Back in port there's the info "button", lower right. It has a tab for notifications. I propose one of two things here... First option is to ensure the mission/challenge rewards be injected into the notifications with good textual explanations so we dumb as a rock can grasp what we received. Or two, add another tab, call it "Rewards" and list only the rewards received for completion of the missions/challenges. 

Thanks for your consideration. 

Beta Testers
1,013 posts
13,583 battles

Anytime I complete a mission or a task, after the battle back in port my rewards show up in boxes (crates) on the left under the missions tab area. Don't you get these boxes?

box.JPG

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

Yes but I don't empty them for a good long while. Some of them - or so it seems - don't make it to that box. 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,268 posts

So I'm still curious about Steam. I of course have it, have a number of games... but with WoWS, is there any advantage to doing purchases through Steam? Or better yet, playing through it? I've read to play with an existing account you rename a certain Steam dll... but does doing that in any way reduce anything obtained through Steam? 

Seems too many unanswered questions at this point. ;-) :cap_haloween:

Sign in to follow this