Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Charlotte_destroyer

06.14 Camera lock up

5 comments in this topic

Members
62 posts
1,852 battles

Hello

Had 2 battles back to back where in the middle of the battle the camera suddenly locked up. In 1st one I could still see my ship and just could not turn my view. The view was locked in one direction so could not use crosshairs since I could not move the view. So it was frozen even in port after the game. Miraculously we won since I went ahead and capped. It was the ONLY thing I could do since I could not aim to shoot. So the only way to get out was to close the window, could not end session. I re-logged into the game and started another battle. Again part way into the battle the camera locked up, but this time when I went to move, my ship went out of the view but the camera did not stay with me so I sailed "off screen" and could not see my ship. I tried using the map to stay alive but that was short lived. enclosing both ending battle screens ...Camera lock up is very crippling.

Not sure if this is related to the camera lock up but now I cant see any of my ships in port that I choose to play...it stays invisible.

no ship.JPG

Tashkent.JPG

Tashkent2.JPG

Members
3 posts
409 battles

Yeah, I had the same problem but once I exited out and logged back in it was fine however I was only able to exit the game by forcibly shut down the program. 

Did notice that there was serious lag and I was unable to see ships moving on the map and when ships were sank their team indicator would go dark but remain in the same place. I wish I had taken screen shots but regardless whatever is wrong shouldn't go on the live servers.

Can't be entirely certain but the problem happened for me when I pressed F1 not really sure if that was a coincidence or not but but after I pressed it the screen locked. :cap_hmm:

Sorry I can't help much just wanted to share my problem.

Members
62 posts
1,852 battles

Its actually good to know it happened. 

The only way I could get out was control,alt and delete to get to the task bar and shut it down. Definitely needs to be fixed.

Thanks for the info!

Sign in to follow this