Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CSV_defender

SCV_defender

15 comments in this topic

[SIDE]
Members
30 posts

Why does it seem lately random matches are so lopsided?  If you are a good player, your stats are demolished because your teams lose by 800 points game after game.  It seems WoWS can do a better job balancing random teams.  

Members
9,863 posts
2 minutes ago, CSV_defender said:

Why does it seem lately random matches are so lopsided?  If you are a good player, your stats are demolished because your teams lose by 800 points game after game.  It seems WoWS can do a better job balancing random teams.  

WUT????:Smile_amazed:

Members
3,411 posts
6,072 battles

Actually - it can't.  I would suggest searching the forum for MM, Matchmaking and find LOTS of thread on the subject.

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
2 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Why did you name the thread after yourself? and misspell it at that...?

I wondered about it too.

[HINON]
Members
8,834 posts

There is one constant in every battle you play and it sits behind your keyboard. :cap_like: work on improving that constant.

• Cool 3

[WOLF5]
Members
1,495 posts
2,050 battles

First, I think it's impossible to lose by 800 points. Second, if it's not you, then you should be on each side of the lopsided battles an equal amount of times. Third, if you're always losing, then there is one constant, you. If your WR is plummeting, the only reason is you.

Fortunately, you can improve your play. Maybe go back over those battles and see if you're making consistent mistakes, then go and work on avoiding those mistakes.

Members
7,047 posts
4,534 battles
15 minutes ago, AJTP89 said:

First, I think it's impossible to lose by 800 points

You'd think.........

[INTEL]
Members
8,429 posts
25,288 battles
18 hours ago, CSV_defender said:

Dude, look at your play history. You have 1500 battlesin BBs but every one is in a premium/award battleship. You didn't work your way up the lines. You have 600 battles in Tirpitz, yet your win rate is low and your damage anemic.

The problem is that you haven't learned to play the ships that you frequently play. That's true of every ship you play. Somehow you went directly to Khab without any intervening experience in Russian DDs. The results are predictable: your average damage is low and your win rate poor.

You need to work on your own play, either in coop, training room, or div. And you need to climb each line, instead of jumping to the top. 

Edited by Taichunger
  • Cool 1

[PLPTV]
Members
1,457 posts
9,077 battles
3 hours ago, CSV_defender said:

This problem has been more compounded lately. I don't understand why. There used to be plenty of horrible teams but lately its become unbearable.

• Cool 1

Members
9,863 posts
1 hour ago, Ulthwey said:

This problem has been more compounded lately. I don't understand why. There used to be plenty of horrible teams but lately its become unbearable.

Clan Battles,

It's brought some new people in, and all they want to do is get to Tier 10 as quickly as possible, without learning a thing along the way.....

I'm seeing all kinds of players in Tier 8 premiums, with 500 battles, averaging 500-700 xp.....They rush thru, learn nothing and want to play Clan battles?

If I wanted too, I could post dozens, just from the last few days.

mFSrgG1.png

6gZl14G.png

Edited by awiggin
  • Cool 1

[SIDE]
Members
30 posts

I am just about ready to take a month off.  I have lost 13 out of 14 matches and I always seem to be pulling the load.  I have now over 3,300 matches in tiers mostly 6 - 10 and the game play is getting much worse.  I seem to be teamed up with losers or noobs, or whatever you want to call it.  It is very disheartening to play with people who have no idea what they are doing and your stats go straight to Hell because of the lopsided play.  I am about done with WoWS until they get their act together.  Maybe people shouldn't be able to buy their way to a tier 10 ship without major experience.  Got my Des Moines with my 19 captain yesterday, full build out, and I am 1 -13 in game play.  Is this fair??????  NO BTW, yes, there are those who buy premium ships and shortcut the line, but I think when you are in a clan, a division with reg. training and over 3,000 matches that hardly means you cannot play a high tier ship without starting at tier 1.  If my stats look anemic its because I am a TEAM PLAYER.  Not some [edited] that is only concerned with my damage stats.  I try to overcompensate for others poor team play and get my [edited]handed to me in the meantime.  I also help other team mates in trouble, again, taking a lot of damage.  Its easy just to sit back and rack up damage and collect credits.  Not my game style and I pay for it.

Edited by CSV_defender

Members
2,092 posts
8,086 battles
12 minutes ago, CSV_defender said:

I am just about ready to take a month off.  I have lost 13 out of 14 matches and I always seem to be pulling the load.  I have now over 3,300 matches in tiers mostly 6 - 10 and the game play is getting much worse.  I seem to be teamed up with losers or noobs, or whatever you want to call it.  It is very disheartening to play with people who have no idea what they are doing and your stats go straight to Hell because of the lopsided play.  I am about done with WoWS until they get their act together.  Maybe people shouldn't be able to buy their way to a tier 10 ship without major experience.  Got my Des Moines with my 19 captain yesterday, full build out, and I am 1 -13 in game play.  Is this fair??????  NO BTW, yes, there are those who buy premium ships and shortcut the line, but I think when you are in a clan, a division with reg. training and over 3,000 matches that hardly means you cannot play a high tier ship without starting at tier 1.  Give me a break.

Sounds like salt to me. I main tier X with ~770 battles in the Khab, and ~760 in Udaloi, and despite the higher tiers being broken, as you claim, all my stats are above average. ~58% WR, ~63k average damage done, 2.3 KDR. Maybe instead of complaining about how unfair the game is to you, actually try to improve and carry harder. That's what I've done. That's what pretty much any blue or purple player here has done. 

[SIDE]
Members
30 posts

Maybe I need to clan with you guys.  Sounds like you have figured it out.  I am not a selfish player.  Not a dumb one either.  Been playing now for 2 years.

You know as well as I do one or two guys can't turn a match when you are 600 points behind and your team is dropping like flies. Let's be honest, this lopsided stuff has been a recent uptick.  I am a supportive and positive player and its frustrating.  I give advice to guys to work as a team and am told to F myself.  Now tell me, am I wrong?

Edited by CSV_defender

Members
2,092 posts
8,086 battles
3 minutes ago, CSV_defender said:

Maybe I need to clan with you guys.  Sounds like you have figured it out.  I am not a selfish player.  Not a dumb one either.  Been playing now for 2 years.

You know as well as I do one or two guys can't turn a match when you are 600 points behind and your team is dropping like flies. Let's be honest, this lopsided stuff has been a recent uptick.  I am a supportive and positive player and its frustrating.  I give advice to guys to work as a team and am told to F myself.  Now tell me, am I wrong?

With the holidays rolling around stupidity is to be expected. I've had my share of roflstomps, but in all of them I did all I could, which was reflected in the post battle results and team scores. Even on a loss, if you can confidently hold your head high and say "It wasn't my fault" then you're golden. I've had my fair share of carries as well, from what looked like surefire losses at the start. Its hard to do, but its entirely possible. If need be, quit playing on holidays and weekends

Sign in to follow this