Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Contents of WG's collection?

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
5,873 posts
2,191 battles

One cannot see what is in WG's Official Mod Collection without first uninstalling all mods one currently has installed.

I spent a *lot* of time installing my current mods - one part took an hour to d/l.  Yes, I'd like to consider WG's pack, but that's a big ask. 

Others have made the same request in the 'official' thread.  Why can't WG just publish a text list of the contained mods?  Okay, descriptions would be nice too.

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
297 posts
15,741 battles
1 hour ago, iDuckman said:

One cannot see what is in WG's Official Mod Collection without first uninstalling all mods one currently has installed.

I spent a *lot* of time installing my current mods - one part took an hour to d/l.  Yes, I'd like to consider WG's pack, but that's a big ask. 

Others have made the same request in the 'official' thread.  Why can't WG just publish a text list of the contained mods?  Okay, descriptions would be nice too.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/61734-the-world-of-warships-modpack/

Edited by SoftAndCute

[WOLF3]
Members
5,873 posts
2,191 battles

Very nice.  Thank you.  Though it appears that the list is for the 0.5.11 release, it's closer than what we have now.

Now what is Baby Bender sucking on?

[SVF]
Members
195 posts
11,773 battles

I know a quick way to check without having to delete any mods (beyond just backing up your current mod folder elsewhere on your harddrive).

So in /resmods the next folder in is the active game (0.6.14.1) just change one of those numbers to inactive your current mods. Now make a new folder with the proper numbers, and run the wargaming mods in that, you can see whats there, and your current mods are untouched (though if you do this option, make sure you don't chose to have the installer delete mods [I don't know if the WG mod does this but I know Aslain does have an option to])

[TNG-D]
Members
269 posts
8,217 battles
On 12/7/2017 at 9:51 PM, Suryn said:

I know a quick way to check without having to delete any mods (beyond just backing up your current mod folder elsewhere on your harddrive).

So in /resmods the next folder in is the active game (0.6.14.1) just change one of those numbers to inactive your current mods. Now make a new folder with the proper numbers, and run the wargaming mods in that, you can see whats there, and your current mods are untouched (though if you do this option, make sure you don't chose to have the installer delete mods [I don't know if the WG mod does this but I know Aslain does have an option to])

Or you can copy and paste the "game version" folder (0.6.x.x) to your desktop, and then just delete the contents of 0.6.x.x in your res_mods folder. Unfortunately the WG mod pack installer does not give you the option to "delete your previous mods". 

Sign in to follow this