Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ObiphanKenobi

CV players, if you going to play, grow some balls

22 comments in this topic

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,498 battles

Rant/Troll intended

Entered a double cv games t6/t7 match, our Ranger just Solo forward into red enemy fleet. Did not have fighters and strike with me, but yolo over enemy bb and got shred. Left me to cover the few bb we have left; I was able to NUKE the Kaga and it a total lost game for us 

If you going to play, at least make it a worth while game for the rest of us. Grow some balls and don't be an idiot, play as team and cover each other, specifically at worst, cv play. Your role, regardless up tier/down tier, contribute to the rest of us (my Ryujo still can make punches). If you cant comprehend that, don't play CV, go play other ships.

It so frustrated played in game when only 1 of the person who ruin it for the rest of the other 11 

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,498 battles

our ships got torp and dive bomb one by one, the Ranger do nothing to help because his fighter got shred. While my fighter can only fight 1 fighter squadron and is out number by 1v2 if I tried to fight the Kaga, 1v3 because now the other Independence fighter join in and micro managing to strafe and get out to only got wipe out. Trying to lure them back over to the south fleet is not possible because cv players are smart. Only able to help out by kill off the Kaga, but by then all planes are wasted. Cant provided "CAP" because our Ranger is now dead and only a few planes left in the squadron, try to distract and pick off their bb/cruiser but shot down by NOW 3 different fighter group

So no matter how I split to do little strike cant win in the situation

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,528 posts
6,683 battles

I avoid playing t4-6 cvs in random battles, because I'm afraid of being in a 2CV vs 2CV battle, which is both chaotic to follow with the crappy minimap, and the adequately detailed tac map, uncertainty of the quality of my team's other CV just adds flavour. On the other hand, when my t7 Kaga gets twinned with a t6, I am happy enough, I just play 100% full on NUKE and have fun sinking stuff. Terribly selfish, I use the confusion to my advantage to slip strike squadlings past enemy fighters, sacrificing my t6 twin in the process. Sorry Obiwanz, I sympathize with your situation, I can only say, you will be much much happier in Hiryu, and in a better position to carry such battles as I would with Kaga.

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,498 battles

hi @nuttybiscuit,

hey I got to be your clan member's trophy, does that I mean I won doubloons or something?

If not, from now on I will nuke any POP first LOL kidding --> first victim [POP]Steel_house, in his NO or Pepsi, cant remembered, got him detected hiding between island in and out ... hehehehe

especially @tm63au; he is very eager to have me as a trophy too

Back to the topic,

It very frustrated playing CV, let alone having another CV player not co-operate, this is a team base game. Regardless, I repeatedly advised Range to turn south with me, but he Yolo north alone, our bb cant go north because they got pick off 1 by 1. My fighter cant provide CAP as I am busy my own battle to my best. On the mini-map, seeing my bb/cruiser/dd got torp and dive bomb frustrated me because I cant help them. All this because the Ranger is a completed reck $%^#$^(@#$@#; Only managed to kill the Kaga. A lost game, a frustrated and sad game

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi

[POP]
Members
1,156 posts
14,805 battles
8 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

hi @nuttybiscuit,

hey I got to be your clan member's trophy, does that I mean I won doubloons or something?

If not, from now on I will nuke any POP first LOL kidding --> first victim [POP]Steel_house, in his NO or Pepsi, cant remembered, got him detected hiding between island in and out ... hehehehe

especially @tm63au; he is very eager to have me as a trophy too

Back to the topic,

It very frustrated playing CV, let alone having another CV player not co-operate, this is a team base game. Regardless, I repeatedly advised Range to turn south with me, but he Yolo north alone, our bb cant go north because they got pick off 1 by 1. My fighter cant provide CAP as I am busy my own battle to my best. On the mini-map, seeing my bb/cruiser/dd got torp and dive bomb frustrated me because I cant help them. All this because the Ranger is a completed reck $%^#$^(@#$@#; Only managed to kill the Kaga. A lost game, a frustrated and sad game

My god the fame has gone to your head and yes you are now a high priority target for me in your new MN tier 10 ship your so excited about finally getting

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,528 posts
6,683 battles
30 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

it means the person who sank you was proud of their personal achievement, that is also a BIG compliment on your gameplay. To become a POP trophy, not only must you be sunk by a POP member, but display superb gamesplay, fairplay, and be an exceedingly rare and difficult catch! Anyway, you were nominated by @Seloniia, for the title! Inquiries were made...:Smile_honoring:

We are happy to be nuked, not sure about being trophy worthy for yourself. 

30 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

A lost game, a frustrated and sad game

You have my sympathies. 

[POP]
Members
1,156 posts
14,805 battles
4 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

it means the person who sank was proud of their personal achievement, that is also a BIG compliment on your gameplay. To become a POP trophy, not only must you be sunk by a POP member, but display superb gamesplay, fairplay, and be an exceedingly rare and difficult catch! Anyway, you were nominated by @Seloniia, for the title! Inquiries were made...:Smile_honoring:

We are happy to be nuked, not sure about being trophy worthy for yourself. 

You have my sympathies. 

don't worry nutty  his head is swelling, the fame has gone overboard because he has 1 up on me now. I have to listen to him gloat on Skype now and he keeps sending me PMs bragging:Smile-angry: 

Edited by tm63au

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,528 posts
6,683 battles
1 minute ago, tm63au said:

don't worry nutty  his head is swelling, the fame has gone overboard because he has 1 up on me now. I have to listen to him gloat on Skype now and he keeps sending me PMs bragging:Smile-angry: 

Spoiler

don't forget teamkills don't count!

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,498 battles

Don't forget to get back to the main point of the topic ..... any other can be discuss using PM; tm63au ..... LOL

@nuttybiscuit, @tm63au

With copyright given, [POP]Le_Protectuer, t8, Bismark sunk !

Edited by ObiwankzKenobi
  • Cool 1

Members
9,871 posts
1 hour ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

Rant/Troll intended

Entered a double cv games t6/t7 match, our Ranger just Solo forward into red enemy fleet. Did not have fighters and strike with me, but yolo over enemy bb and got shred. Left me to cover the few bb we have left; I was able to NUKE the Kaga and it a total lost game for us 

If you going to play, at least make it a worth while game for the rest of us. Grow some balls and don't be an idiot, play as team and cover each other, specifically at worst, cv play. Your role, regardless up tier/down tier, contribute to the rest of us (my Ryujo still can make punches). If you cant comprehend that, don't play CV, go play other ships.

It so frustrated played in game when only 1 of the person who ruin it for the rest of the other 11 

If you're expecting team work in this game, you'll continue to be disappointed...

Members
0 posts
2 hours ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

Rant/Troll intended

Ahhh...I....well....have no "balls"!  Must I grow my boobs?  If so, YES, new bras!

Sorry, still out of popcorn.

3ty8pgW.gif

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,498 battles
3 hours ago, Minah_Bang said:

Must I grow my boobs

my bad, did not intended to offense the other sexes and was completely off the planet with RANT .... if you female players, I know for you working as a team is part of your trait.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,528 posts
6,683 battles
15 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

my bad, did not intended to offense the other sexes and was completely off the planet with RANT .... if you female players, I know for you working as a team is part of your trait.

:Smile_popcorn:you need any help digging that hole any deeper?:Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,716 posts
9,498 battles
3 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

help digging that hole any deeper

I am still resting over the Dark Side .... LOL

[POP]
Members
1,156 posts
14,805 battles
8 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

I am still resting over the Dark Side .... LOL

Oh dear you have been a stupid boy obiwan  you don't know when to quit :Smile_facepalm::Smile_hiding:

Edited by tm63au

Members
1,604 posts
3,573 battles
18 hours ago, Minah_Bang said:

Ahhh...I....well....have no "balls"!  Must I grow my boobs?  If so, YES, new bras!

Sorry, still out of popcorn.

3ty8pgW.gif

I mean one variant of the phrase is "Grow a pair" so hey,  we'll go with that.

[TBOW]
Members
1,192 posts
10,473 battles

Seen a couple times once a Ranger and once a Lex (Both Strike Loadouts) just push way up in towards a cap, getting nuked in the attempt.  I play but I like to move up to just outside of detection range.  Smart CV players move with the fleet.

Sign in to follow this