Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DevonPlaysGames

World of Warships on Steam

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

0
[-IMP-]
Members
3 posts
498 battles

So if I wanna play on Steam do I have to start from scratch? Because, even though I haven't played the game as long as other people, and I feel those people will have the same argument, Will we be able to login with our Wargaming accounts eventually? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
612 posts
7,259 battles

Yes but there's a way for you to log-in to your existing account.
 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
5 minutes ago, DevonPlaysGames said:

So if I wanna play on Steam do I have to start from scratch? Because, even though I haven't played the game as long as other people, and I feel those people will have the same argument, Will we be able to login with our Wargaming accounts eventually? 

Yes you can, @DJ_PON3_ZaNe posted a very informative and good video already, so I don't really have anything to add.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
423
[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,213 battles

That's some sizable school of Sharks headed for Steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
1,266 posts
13 battles
1 hour ago, DJ_PON3_ZaNe said:

Yes but there's a way for you to log-in to your existing account.
 

 

Good information, thanks for posting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
96
[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
37 minutes ago, aethervox said:

That's some sizable school of Sharks headed for Steam.

I think you can also call it a shiver of sharks?

not sure though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
598
[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,314 posts
11,418 battles

Ichase did a post and video 2 days ago.

Guy above you solved the question.

 

It is amazing what search can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,559
Members
17,726 posts
5,084 battles

I've been going through some of the reviews, but especially the comments on the reviews.

 

I will never, ever, call into question the intelligence of people that post here, now that I've done that....

 

My favorite is the "I haven't played for awhile, and I was going to, but I'm not, because I don't want to start a new account." style comments.

 

Seriously? You haven't played the game for awhile, and only decided to play again because it came out on Steam? What does Steam add to the game that would make you want to play it again, if you didn't already want to?

 

If their attitude is, "if I can't play it on Steam, I won't play again", how in the name of all that is holy did they decide to play it in the first place, when it wasn't on Steam?

 

And don't even get me started on the ones who think that they can't play on their old accounts period, or that it's unfair to put the Steam players on the same server as the veterans, or that think the game will be full of hacks because it's on a Steam server instead of a WG one.

 

What makes it worse is that, because I have an existing account, and am not downloading it from Steam, I can't even respond or try to set anything straight.

 

RRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Edited by Skpstr
  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
425
[PC]
Members
1,866 posts
28 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I've been going through some of the reviews, but especially the comments on the reviews.

 

I will never, ever, call into question the intelligence of people that post here, now that I've done that....

 

My favorite is the "I haven't played for awhile, and I was going to, but I'm not, because I don't want to start a new account." style comments.

 

Seriously? You haven't played the game for awhile, and only decided to play again because it came out on Steam? What does Steam add to the game that would make you want to play it again, if you didn't already want to?

 

If their attitude is, "if I can't play it on Steam, I won't play again", how in the name of all that is holy did they decide to play it in the first place, when it wasn't on Steam?

 

And don't even get me started on the ones who think that they can't play on their old accounts period, or that it's unfair to put the Steam players on the same server as the veterans, or that think the game will be full of hacks because it's on a Steam server instead of a WG one.

 

What makes it worse is that, because I have an existing account, and am not downloading it from Steam, I can't even respond or try to set anything straight.

 

RRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

+1

There is nothing to add to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
362
[HBK]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,329 posts
10,376 battles
51 minutes ago, Skpstr said:

I've been going through some of the reviews, but especially the comments on the reviews.

 

I will never, ever, call into question the intelligence of people that post here, now that I've done that....

 

My favorite is the "I haven't played for awhile, and I was going to, but I'm not, because I don't want to start a new account." style comments.

 

Seriously? You haven't played the game for awhile, and only decided to play again because it came out on Steam? What does Steam add to the game that would make you want to play it again, if you didn't already want to?

 

If their attitude is, "if I can't play it on Steam, I won't play again", how in the name of all that is holy did they decide to play it in the first place, when it wasn't on Steam?

 

And don't even get me started on the ones who think that they can't play on their old accounts period, or that it's unfair to put the Steam players on the same server as the veterans, or that think the game will be full of hacks because it's on a Steam server instead of a WG one.

 

What makes it worse is that, because I have an existing account, and am not downloading it from Steam, I can't even respond or try to set anything straight.

 

RRRREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

 

The way people fawn over Steam and Valve is pathetic.  It's really no different than the formerly cult-like and now actual cult following that Apple has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×