You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
hexeris

Most embarassing win?

12 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
365 posts
9,143 battles

Mine is winning in my Mino on Hot Spot, getting solo warrior and doing no, NO, damage...pity I don't have a screenshot :(

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles

Screenies or it didn't happen! :Smile_glasses: My most embarrassing win is the one that made me ragequit... Mahan in a T9 game, Ilands of Ice, and I ran into an iceberg and got nuked by the enemy Shoukaku. Team carried the game fine without me, and I never saw the rsults because I disconnected at that point! ^-^ :Smile_izmena:

[HATE]
Members
783 posts
27,049 battles

Starting game in Khabarovsk, switching to read a bit of forums while match loads, reading this thread, forgetting about match, switching back to see I've been nucked by fail-divisioned Mahan from opponents, waiting to see results and after win, proceeding with this sentence:)

• Cool 2

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,213 battles

I don't recall anything specific, however, what is embarrassing is a roflstomp win. I think the very worst I saw was a 15 - 1 wipe out once in, like,  3 - 4 minutes.

Not really embarrassing, per se, rather a sick WG MM & targeting resolution joke to allow crap like that to happen & WG lets crap battles happen with regularity.

Members
1,201 posts
8,185 battles

Had a game a long time ago where my team got off to a hot start, killed a couple of enemy DD's and took all three caps in a Domination mode game.  Then multiple members of the enemy team just had a meltdown in chat.  Must have been several different streaks of bad luck converging in the same place and they just snapped at the sight of another game going downhill.  At any rate, it ended with 3 members of the enemy TK'ing each other and then their CV just running into a cap and letting us kill him.  With half the enemy team dead and all the caps in our possession, the game ended very fast.  But it was not glorious.

[HBK]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,329 posts
10,376 battles

Fired one salvo in my Montana, took a single hit and detonated.  I had landed 3 overpens. 

I was not on the bottom of the team.

[WOLFB]
Members
1,650 posts
8,027 battles

In my St Louis on Okinawa, the ennemi team decided to blitzkrieg A and our team decided to do the same. Unfortunately they sucked and lost the fight on A. With a friendly Iowa we both capped C et B and killed 2 or 3 ship. We managed to have point advantage but at the very end, I died, giving a Solo Warrior to our Ranger. I guess he was happy.

Next game in my Shinonome I managed to score a Devastating strike + First Blood but i died from a Detonation. I was 2nd of my team. It was a rough day 

[POP]
Members
173 posts
5,362 battles

Not a win per se, but I once had a 16,000 damage kracken.

I wasn't trying to "kill secure" it just worked out that way...

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,420 battles

Once had a match won in 3 minutes. A friendly DD on standard zipped into cap and solo capped it. Not 1 red turned around to deal with him.

I did like 5k dmg. Neither team lost 1 ship. It was highly pathetic.

[LWA]
Members
604 posts
8,725 battles

I was playing a Kaga for my 2nd ever random match, and some guy on my team just went off about how I was going to be a determent to the team before we even started.  I was playing against mostly T9s, and before I could even strike the enemy, I got spotted and nuked in one salvo by a T9 BB.   Needless to say I just went back to port, and I found out later that my team still won...and I was not at the bottom of the score list.  I guess I got points for spotting after I died and my aircraft were hovering around over a cap.

[BLOME]
Members
945 posts
6,397 battles
9 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

Screenies or it didn't happen! :Smile_glasses: My most embarrassing win is the one that made me ragequit... Mahan in a T9 game, Ilands of Ice, and I ran into an iceberg and got nuked by the enemy Shoukaku. Team carried the game fine without me, and I never saw the rsults because I disconnected at that point! ^-^ :Smile_izmena:

Screenies or it didn't happen!