You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Bored at the beginning of the match...

17 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles

Pfft. Floatplane spotting? I have an even better way to pass the time...

Spoiler

Just type a single word. Poi? Then watch as the chat fills up with Yuudachi fans! Fun times for all. Perfet for passing the time and watching a silly chat scroll along. ... I probably spelt her name wrng... I blame the alcohol :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1,201 posts
8,185 battles

You can always use the tried and true methods of passing time at the beginning of a match:  Spamming the function keys and asking other people to come up with a plan.

[USCC2]
Members
3,426 posts

Hmmmm, in another thread we discussed how people turned pink.

One suggestion was crashing into each other and refusing to give way (continuing to cause damage). Quite rightly you said BBs are slow lumbering ships that can't change course and disengage easily.

Got me thinking - How do these big, lumbering, slow ships hit each other in the first place? This thread seems to answer the question! :Smile_smile::Smile-_tongue: :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Members
2,092 posts
8,074 battles

I tend to Alt+Tab out and check up on my Discord servers. Sometimes I have to post a meme or two and/or shut down stupidity

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,420 battles
7 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just type a single word. Poi? Then watch as the chat fills up with Yuudachi fans! Fun times for all. Perfet for passing the time and watching a silly chat scroll along. ... I probably spelt her name wrng... I blame the alcohol :Smile_teethhappy:

Naaa. I usually belt out "for titties and beer!" And then I watch the hilarity ensue. Or if it's the North map I'll go with "For the King in the North!"

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles

I do a similar thing as @FireAndHEspam Alt+Tab and watch part of YouTube videos, checkout what's happening on the forums and other things along the lines of that.

Edited by Silver_kun

Members
2,092 posts
8,074 battles
14 hours ago, AllysaRockz said:

Reveal hidden contents

Whenever I’m in my Moskva, Khabarovsk, or Shima what I sometimes do is type “Why am I never top tier?” Then hilarity ensues. Ive had enemies who got so distracted arguing in chat that they let me get broadside shot after broadside shot into them from Moskva or a slew of torpedoes from Shima

Edited by FireAndHEspam

[HDR]
[HDR]
Members
1,174 posts
2,197 battles
1 minute ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Whenever I’m in my Moskva, Khabarovsk, or Shima what I sometimes do is type “Why am I never top tier?” Then hilarity ensues  

I'd like to know how people respond to that. 

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
3 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

Whenever I’m in my Moskva, Khabarovsk, or Shima what I sometimes do is type “Why am I never top tier?” Then hilarity ensues. Ive had enemies who got so distracted arguing in chat that they let me get broadside shot after broadside shot into them from Moskva or a slew of torpedoes from Shima

The chat is both a blessing and curse in disguise... it just depends on what side you happen to be on. :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
2,092 posts
8,074 battles
18 minutes ago, Silver_kun said:

I'd like to know how people respond to that. 

Try it out and see :Smile-_tongue:

16 minutes ago, AllysaRockz said:

The chat is both a blessing and curse in disguise... it just depends on what side you happen to be on. :Smile_teethhappy:

So long as they're on the enemy team I'm fine with it. More free damage and XP to pad my stats with :Smile_teethhappy:

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I use Voice chat and never get bored. We make fun of the chat and the players who type their frustrations,Keep on typing people, the hilarity will never end.{Not to mention never having a Chat Ban for the vulgar things we call you}

[PSP]
Members
6,038 posts
8,582 battles
1 hour ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I use Voice chat and never get bored. We make fun of the chat and the players who type their frustrations,Keep on typing people, the hilarity will never end.{Not to mention never having a Chat Ban for the vulgar things we call you}

I tend to give more compliments than criticism simply because I never learned to touch type and "gj" is easy to type.