Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Kongo_Pride

Supremacy Season 5 comes to a close

5 comments in this topic

[-I-] Kongo_Pride 228
484 posts
16,230 battles

Just want to say thanks to the organizers of Supremacy League, the donors, the refs, streamers, and of course the players and their teams.  Another solid season, and exciting times watching teams joust for position.  I think in many ways Supremacy League captures all of those critical parts that clan wars misses, and you really get a nice change during the week. As always learned a lot, found respect for a lot of clans, and made some friends along the way.

Looking forward to what next season has in store.

Edited by KongoPride
  • Cool 4

[SF-3] ColSanderz 1
2 posts
4,643 battles

Gold League:

1st: [SF-3] - Team Special Forces - Kracken Jackers

2nd: [OPG] - Overpowered Gaming 

3rd: [ZR] - Absolute Territory

Silver League:

1st: [SF-6] - Team Special Forces - Potato Kings

2nd: [-QP-] - Quality Potatoes 

3rd: [APOC-] - Task Force Apocalypse - War Pigs

Bronze League:

1st: [AFW] - Almost Friendly Weapons 

2nd: [TF-16] - USN Taskforce 16

3rd: [TDN] - Team Danger Noodle

Well done to everyone. Looking forward to next season! 

Edit: fixed bronze league places

Edited by ColSanderz
fixed bronze league places
  • Cool 1

[SF-E] _Big_Lou_ 82
289 posts
7,780 battles
On 11/18/2017 at 11:45 PM, KongoPride said:

Just want to say thanks to the organizers of Supremacy League, the donors, the refs, streamers, and of course the players and their teams.  Another solid season, and exciting times watching teams joust for position.  I think in many ways Supremacy League captures all of those critical parts that clan wars misses, and you really get a nice change during the week. As always learned a lot, found respect for a lot of clans, and made some friends along the way.

Looking forward to what next season has in store.

I wanted to echo @KongoPride. This last season was my first in Supremacy and found the experience to be incredibly engaging. The ship/tier balance, format, and organization makes for a terrific league. The work / practice through the week in preparation for the Saturday match is a great way to improve individual gameplay. A couple of additional thanks:

I thought @NoZoupForYou and @Stirling_Archer put in a great show for the silver league finals. Very well done, I hope to see you guys again next season.

Additionally, thank you Quality Potatoes for the great match. Each championship game was dynamic, exciting, and very well played. QP has a great team, congratulations on achieving Gold league.

Edited by _Big_Lou_
  • Cool 2

Sign in to follow this