Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Akihiko

Can we change the screenshot keybind?

3 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
39 battles

I have a screenshot program installed that is bound to prtscrn, and doesn't work when inside games.  (Well, it does, but it only captures a black screen).  Can we change the screenshot keybind?

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,473 posts
4,055 battles

Hi Akihiko, welcome to the forums.

I don't think there is an easy way to change the screenshot key for World of Warships. You probably need to go into the game files and edit them, but I have no clue how to do that. Maybe try sending a ticket to Support. Otherwise you'll just have to change the key-bind for your screenshot program.

And just in case, taking screenshots with the Print Screen key in World of Warships automatically saves them to a folder. If you try pasting it into something like Paint, it will appear as a black screen. The screenshot folder should be in the World of Warships folder:

450effdc863fd9c67bb5ffbb89a26b5a.png

• Cool 1

Members
2 posts
39 battles
16 minutes ago, Panbun said:

Hi Akihiko, welcome to the forums.

I don't think there is an easy way to change the screenshot key for World of Warships. You probably need to go into the game files and edit them, but I have no clue how to do that. Maybe try sending a ticket to Support. Otherwise you'll just have to change the key-bind for your screenshot program.

And just in case, taking screenshots with the Print Screen key in World of Warships automatically saves them to a folder. If you try pasting it into something like Paint, it will appear as a black screen. The screenshot folder should be in the World of Warships folder:

450effdc863fd9c67bb5ffbb89a26b5a.png

Thanks, turns out print screen still works/saves the shot despite my program activating.

Sign in to follow this