You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HazardDrake

You know you play WoWS a lot when:

103 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,760 posts
9,488 battles

You division with some random players you met and they ask you to play a certain ship. You profusely apologize to them for that fact that it "only" has a 16 point captain in it.

You get detonated while divisioned with those random players, then comment how it was a good thing because you are running low on anti-detonation flags, with less than 600 remaining in your inventory. The other guys both have zero.

You talk about the times you fought Montanas in your Mahan with the "long range" 6.4k torpedoes.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,745 posts
7,373 battles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:cap_haloween:

You know you've played too much and too long when you have 114 ships, and all of them have at least a 10 point captain, most have at least a twelve pointer.:Smile_hiding:

[NZS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
369 posts
8,989 battles

You bother joining the discord. :cap_yes:

• Cool 3

[FOXEH]
Members
3,322 posts
11,873 battles

You've enough Premium ships to keep you busy and ready credits to be able to buy every tech tree ship you've ever researched twice over and fully upgrade them. (In other words you ARE a wallet warrior!)

[ONE]
Members
253 posts
8,225 battles

When your doctor suggests having surgery to repair the ulnar nerve in your right arm.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
5,760 posts
9,488 battles
Just now, 6thGuards said:

When your doctor suggests having surgery to repair the ulnar nerve in your right arm.

I have had something related to that happen to me: You are in the hospital recovering from emergency back surgery, off your face on opiates, and you still manage a 52% winrate on your laptop and hospital WiFi.

• Cool 1

Members
8,085 posts
17,047 battles
13 minutes ago, Khafni said:

You've enough Premium ships to keep you busy and ready credits to be able to buy every tech tree ship you've ever researched twice over and fully upgrade them. (In other words you ARE a wallet warrior!)

6 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

When you complain that you're broke with 90 million credits 

When you have 600 million credits (and climbing; more than a PTS account is given...) over four million fxp and climbing, (depending potentially on Musashi's cost,) and over eight million ship xp...

• Cool 1

Members
878 posts
8,974 battles
17 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

When you have 600 million credits (and climbing; more than a PTS account is given...) over four million fxp and climbing, (depending potentially on Musashi's cost,) and over eight million ship xp...

Damn, that's pretty extreme!

[FAE]
Members
2,130 posts
2,531 battles

Let me set up yet another 1v3 situation jsut for my own entertainment.

[WOLF6]
Members
661 posts
3,579 battles
27 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

When you complain that you're broke with 90 million credits 

Well with only 90 million, you are not far from being broke.

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,807 posts
18,775 battles
35 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

That's all you have after all this time 

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
583 posts
9,238 battles

When you mention a time when Red team could have two Midway's while your team had no CV's....

• Cool 3

[PRU]
Members
110 posts
4,247 battles

When you can remember when New Mexico vs. Fuso was the argument on the boards.

• Cool 3

[-TAB-]
Members
1,597 posts
5,126 battles

when somebody comments to you what are you doing Friday nite? you're response is 'depends how the first 3 battles go.

a friend asks you how you're doing, and you answer 'almost up to my 5th T10, with 19 pt captains, and my recent WTR is over 1300

a relative asks you if you're coming over for thanksgiving this year and you say 'I still have a couple red boxes in my sig.'

you have your internet provider on speed dial for when they install optical cable.

your ex GF asks you how things are going, you say 'unicum,' and she isn't offended.

• Cool 2

Members
8,085 posts
17,047 battles
2 hours ago, Eric_Von_Hess said:

That's all you have after all this time 

Unfortunately; I make no claim to being anything more than an average player at best.

[5IN]
Members
1,787 posts
8,109 battles
1 hour ago, not_acceptable said:

your ex GF asks you how things are going, you say 'unicum,' and she isn't offended.

Lol, +1 mate

B

Members
1,690 posts
7,231 battles

When you no longer have any ship you want to grind, and every single ship you play has 19 point captain.